Chapter 40

Jade's P.O.V

I woke up to a snoring Niall. Wait... Niall!?! I looked around. There were Justin Bieber posters everywhere. My dress was on the floor and so were Niall's suit. Niall's suit? Oh shit. Niall's suit. I looked at my body. I was wearing one of his shirts. That means that- Oh shit. I made love with Niall. Oh shit. I'm so dead. My mom's gonna kill me. Oh shit.

Suddenly, I felt a stir in my tummy. I ran to his bathroom and threw up. Oh not again! Ugh. Ew. That smells horrible. I flushed and went to wash my face. I wiped my face and looked into the mirror. Niall was standing behind me. And he had... sex hair.. and he was naked. "Hey babe." He said and kissed my cheek.

"Niall, we're so dead."

His face came from happy to worry, "What's wrong?"

"We made love."

He smirked, "So?"

"God, Niall! You're so carefree! Don't you get it? My mom's gonna kill me!!!"

"Why?" He said, his face filled with worry again.

"Because we didn't use a condom!"

"It's not like you're gonna get pregnant again." He said and chuckled.

I thought about it for a second. Well, yeah. That's true. It's not like I'm going to get pregnant again. I smiled and said, "You're right."

"Of course, I'm right," he smirked.

"Cocky, aren't you?" I teased and poked his chest. His eyes grew dark and he gazed at me. He smiled and pushed me back onto his bed and started kissing me. He got on top of me and started grinding himself onto me. I moaned and he smiled, kissing my neck. "N-Niall, st-stop." I whimpered as he was sucking onto my neck... vampire much?

He looked up, asking, "Why?"

"B-because..." I said. Dammit. I can't just tell him that I didn't want to do him again... I mean I do but I'm still kind of sore from last night. Who knew this nerd could be so rough? But I don't want to hurt his feelings. I have to lie. "B-because I'm hungry." Okay, that wasn't really a lie. But I was actually hungry for food... and  his lust. Dammit Jade! Stop being so horny and think straight!

Niall pulled me up and we changed clothes. Well, HE changed clothes. I had to put back on my dress. We walked to the kitchen and there stood our two moms, chattering and laughing with each other, while making pancakes. What the...?

"Hi, kids!" My mom greeted. What's up with her? She's so perky today. She flipped the pancakes and put them on mine and Niall's plates.

We poured honey and whipped cream all over it and ate. Best breakfast I've had in FOREVER! I smiled, "Thanks Mom. Thanks Ms. Gallagher."

"No problem, dear!" Ms. Gallagher said. Wow. She's perky today, too!

My mom started speaking, "So how was it?"

"How was what?" I asked confusingly.

"How was Niall?"

"How was what Niall?" I asked. What the hell is she talking about?

"How was sex with Niall?" She asked.

My eyes widened. So did Niall's. Wait, how did she-? But she wasn't even-? What the-? How is that possible!?! "How did you know!?!"

"I heard you last night. Who knew you were a screamer?"

My eyes widened even more. My face flustered with embarassment.

"So how was it? Was it better than the time you had with Mason?" My eyes widened even more. How did she even know about THAT!?! "Neighbor's complaints." She said and giggled. I ignored her questions and ate my pancakes. A few minutes later, she spoke again, "So tell me the details..."

Are you serious? She's going to ask about the details while I'm eating my breakfast? I slammed down my fork, stood up, and yanked on Niall's arm, "Get your keys. Come on! We're leaving."

"But Jade! My pancakes!"

"Forget your pancakes! We're going." I gritted through my teeth. He nodded and grabbed his keys. We headed out the door and to his car.

---

Niall's P.O.V.

Wow. Our mas' been really awkward this morning. Like seriously... who talks about sex just breakfast? I thought we went by the rules, what goes on in there, stays in there. And as in there, I meant the bedroom. I guess I can see why Jade's so pissed this morning. We drove to a coffee shop and got some coffee. It was actually a nice morning we were spending together.

I drove back to her house and hung out there for the rest of the day. I played my guitar to her and she played the dandelions and sometimes sang along with me. We hung out and just had fun. No sex. No kiss. Just laughter. It was a really beautiful day.

The sky grew dark and we went inside her house. She went in her bathroom and took a shower. I sat in her room and absorbed in her beauty, looking at all the things she had. I glanced over her books on her shelf. Novels and textbooks... I smiled until something hit me. Exams start Wednesday, and I haven't even started studying yet.