AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey guys,

So as you know, this IS my last book that I am writing... for now. I might write some more next year or something, once all this college stuff settles out. Sorry it had to end. But I had to. My parents wanted me to focus more on school. :/

Anyways, it took me only TWO MONTHS TO WRITE THIS and you guys are such amazing supporters to vote and read it and comment and everything. I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

What was it I was going to say...

Oh yeah, THIS IS A FICTIONAL STORY.  NOT A REAL ONE, BUT ALL OF THE NAMES OTHER THAN JADE ARE REAL PEOPLE. I LOVE USING PEOPLE'S NAME INSTEAD OF MAKING THEM UP. IDK Y... PLUS I WAS LAZY TO THINK UP OF SOME. :P

Love you guys! <3

-Phenomenialller

P.S. KEEP READING AND VOTING!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S.S. Ok, so many of you keep asking me why I wrote this about one of my friends in my art class. The thing is... I DIDN'T. I didn't write about him. Why? Because I don't like him that way and we never went out. I actually wrote about my feelings towards my boyfriend, Nicholas John Consolo.

He was there from the beginning to help me through everything, from friend fights, to weird stalkers, to rapists, to kidnappers, and many other things: physical and emotional.

I met him in year 10 and we had classes together. Speech and Global Studies 2. We had lunch together everyday. We were best friends, and we still are. On homecoming day, I went to the homecoming dance with one of my other guy friends, but he didn't want to dance with me (basically because he didn't know how and he felt embarrassed.) So I went to dance with Nicholas. And the song "All I Ever Wanted" by Basshunter came on. And in that moment, I realized I was falling for him. Every word of that song made all sense to me.

In year 11, we had Computer Science class together and I sat next to him the WHOLE year. We always talked and joke. Then one day, I told him about my feelings towards him. But he rejected me. (Basically because he liked me too, but he was too afraid to admit.) That was the year I started burying my feelings for him... but that never worked because he was always on my mind.

In year 12 (this year), he started dating one of exes, Tiffany. Blonde hair, blue eyes. Extremely pretty. But he broke up with her... for me. I told him he didn't have to do that. But he confessed about his feelings towards me. He told me that he started liking me in year 11 but he was too afraid to admit. Now we're together....

He was my first kiss, my first love. And that's why I wrote this book about him. I wrote it for him to express my feelings for him before he broke up with his ex. He read it after we started dating and now I'm adding in this part to tell what an amazing person he is and why I wrote this book.

So please... don't criticize me about writing about one of my art friends, when I really didn't.