Chapter 43

Just to mention guys! I don't know why wattpad's being mean to me. It won't let me make this chapter public. Sorry!!!!!!!

----------------------

Jade's P.O.V.

Ding dong! The doorbell rang. I ran to open the door. There stood Niall. "Hey." He said.

I smiled, "Hey."

"So are you ready?"

Ready!?! What is he talking about? "Ready for what?"

"The Calculus exam."

"The Cal- wait! That's today?" I asked. He nodded. My eyes widened and I ran to my room to get changed.

Niall's P.O.V.

Most important exam in her high school education and she forgets!?! 

Jade's P.O.V.

I finished putting on my clothes and walked out of the house. Niall was sitting in his car, waiting for me.

---

We arrived at the school and walked in. We walked to Mrs. Snow's class. Mrs. Snow looked up at me and smiled, "Glad you could make it. Now you can take the exam, so you can graduate." I smiled and sat down. Niall sat down in a seat next to me. Mrs. Snow hands me a sheet of paper and I started.

Niall's P.O.V.

"Niall, would you like to see your exam grade?" She asked. I nodded. She motioned me with her finger to come closer and I did. She turned her computer monitor towards me and I looked. 94. Yes! I got an A! I smiled and high-fived Mrs. Snow. High-fiving a teacher? Yeah, that was weird, even to a nerd like me. I then sat down and waited patiently for Jade to finish. 

Jade's P.O.V.

The clock ticked on. Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock. 10 minutes past. Then 30. Then an hour. Then two.Niall glances over at me and I smile. I turn back to my paper and started working on my last problem. It read: Find the critical numbers of this function: f(x)=3x squared + 4x, betwwen the interval [-3,3]. I thought about... critical... critical... DERATIVE! I wrote down the derivative and set it equal to zero. Time to solve...

f1(x)=6x+4

     0=6x+4

     x= - 2/3

Critical Number:  -2/3

I checked over my answers then smiled to myself. I did it. I finally finished. I stood up and handed my exam answers to Mrs. Snow. She smiled at me and said, "Wait here. I'll grade it right in front of you."

My eyes widened. Is she serious? I stood there with Niall next to me. His hands on my shoulder. I smiled at him then turned my attention back to Mrs. Snow. She marked my paper and looked up at me. I swallowed.

She then shouted, "A 100!" My eyes widened.

My mouth dropped. Was she serious? A 100? I made a perfect score? She had to be kidding, right? 

A smile slowly formed across my face and she stood and hugged me, "I knew you could do it. You took your heart and trusted Niall's support. Now you're the only girl in my class that has made a perfect score. Fabulous!"

I ran and jumped into Niall's arms, screaming, "I'm going to graduate!!!" He smiled and picked me up and spun me around. This was one of the happiest days of my life. And I couldn't wait for it to get any better.

---

Today's Graduation Day and that smile from two days ago never left. I was still smiling. I went from a flunker to a high school graduate. I never thought I could do it, but Niall changed it for me. He changed my grade, my life, my everything. He is my everything.