Chapter 3

Jade's P.O.V.

I saw Mason walked towards me and nods. Yeah. Mason Oliver. Tall. Brown swishy hair, like Justin Bieber. Eyes are glossy blue. Yeah. He's mine.

"Hey babe!" He called.

"Heyy sexy!" I said and hugged him. He pecked my lips before we joined hands to walk to his car. Time to go home.

We walked past by the nerd. Niall, was it? I don't know. And I don't really care. He saw me and smiled. Ugh. His crooked teeth. I looked at him and shouted, "Get some braces, you ugly monster!"

Niall's P.O.V.

Ouch. That hurt. I got out of the building and ran home. I didn't want to be here anymore. I didn't care about anybody or anything. I didn't want to live anymore. I just wanted to die. Why? Because everyone thinks I'm a loser and it's true. I don't fit anywhere. Not even here.

I walked into an empty house. No ma. Where is she? She probably ran off too, thinking I'm the worst child in the world. Maybe that's why she keeps treating me like a five year old.

I emptied my arms and went to the kitchen. Rolling up my sleeves, I thought, no one wants me. I slit a cut into my arm. I winced at the pain and continued. Everyone hates me. I slit another one on my arm. I let out a small cry in pain. I'm a loser. I slit my other arm. Jade laughed at me. I slit that arm again and winced in pain. Everyone laughed at me. I slit both of my arms. Blood was dripping everywhere now, but I didn't care. I didn't want to live anymore. I just wanted to die. I cut into my throat. I yelped in pain and blood gushes out. My head getting lighter and lighter. I knew the cut was too deep when everything turned black.