Chapter 14

Niall's P.O.V.

"Ma. What should I wear to the party?" I asked.

"What party?"

"The party that Jade is throwing."

"Who's Jade?"

"The girl that I tutored."

"Oh her. Well, you know, just wear some normal clothes."

"Ma! I can't just wear loser clothes all the time. I need something cool. I want to impress her."

"You like her, don't you?"

"Yeah. But she has a boyfriend." I sighed.

"Just be yourself and wear what you normally wear. If she judges you on your clothing, then she isn't your friend."

"Okay, ma." I said and changed into a plaid shirt and blue jeans. I tucked in my shirt and adjusted my glasses. I still look stupid, but whatever. I grabbed my car keys and ran downstairs to the front door. "Bye, ma!"

"Bye, son! Have fun!" She shouted from the front door as I got into my car. I backed it up and away I went to Jade's house.

---

Jade's house was packed. Cars were parked along the street and some in other people's driveways. I decided to park in another person's driveway also. I turned off my car and walked across the street to her house. Ding dong! I rang the doorbell. No one answered at first. I rang a couple more times and there stood a tipsy Jade at the door.

"Ermmm... H-hi Jade." I said and smiled.

"Heyyyyyy Niall." She said. She gazed at me, almost seductively, or maybe she's just drunk. "Come on in."

I walked in and there stood Chris. What was he doing here? He looked kind of tipsy, too, so I just walked away slowly, hoping he doesn't see me. But he did.

"Aye! Niall! Whatcha doing here? This ain't no place for losers like you."

"Says the loser himself. " I said and smirked.

"Whatever. I'm just here to get Jade. She'll be mine tonight."

"You do realize she's not going to let you."

"She's playing hard to get. I like it like that." He said and nod. I rolled my eyes and walked away.

"You like a drink?" Jade asked.

"No. Sorry Jade. I'm not allowed to drink. I'm not eighteen yet."

"Come on."

"But what if I get in trouble?"

"You won't if you don't drive tonight. And you probably can't because my mom's out of town for three days. The house is ALL MINE."

I looked down and shrugged, "I don't know."

"Come on. Just one." She said and made a pouty face.

"Okay. Just one. That's all." I said and took the glass she gave me. I took a sip. Oh my God! This is so good! I gulped the whole thing down and said, "Hand me another one. I like this stuff."

Jade smiled and hand me another one, "I knew you would give in."

Shot after shot, I gulped them all down. I think I stopped counting after six. I saw a blurry tall cute figure and I walked up to it. "Hey babe." I said. It stood still. Not saying a word.

Jade looked at me. "Are you okay?" She asked.

"Yeah. Just talking to this hot babe." I said and pointed to the figure.

"Niall." She said and giggled. "You're really drunk. You're talking to a clothes hanger stand."

I blinked a few times and adjusted my eyesight. "Oh." I said. Then my cheeks flushed red in embarassment.

"That's okay. It's your first time. But take it easy." She said and patted my shoulder. Then she met up with Mason and walked upstairs.

Jade's P.O.V.

"Oh my God, Mason. You look soooo hot right now." I whispered into his ear while nibbling on it.

Mason put his drink down and gazed into my eyes. "I know. And you look hot too." He picked me up and slammed me against the wall, sucking on my neck. My arms wrapped around his neck and his hands holding my ass up, squeezing them lightly. I let out a little moan and he pressed his lips onto mine. "Tonight, you're mine." He said deviously before sucking on neck again.

"M-Mason." I trembled. "L-let's go to m-my room." I said. He picked me off from the wall and kicked open my door. The rest of the night was history.