Chapter 5: Blood

05/15/2013

It's been about three months since I last discovered my power. It's been draining. I don't know how I became this in the first place. I was a normal human and now I'm this weirdo with this weird power that I still need work on controlling. Oh no! It's happening again! Ugh, I hate th-

———

Third POV:
A pen dropped to a notebook. Thud. A vanish. Silence. Mid sentence. No ending. Thousands of thoughts floating around but nothing to form. Just floating. Sad. Anger. A hint of joy. Mostly anger and sadness. Something to destroy.
———

I opened my eyes. "Where am I?" I whispered to myself. I looked down and I was sitting in a puddle of water. I lifted my hands up and looked at them, moving them and carefully looking at them, before noticing. Blood. "What the fuck?!" I panicked and quickly stood up looking at my surroundings. It was blurry. The view. The trees. The sky. The noice. Everything blurry.

Just my hands were the center. I felt my eyes water as I heard someone speak.

"My y/n." A weak voice said from my back.

I slowly turned around. "Mom." I whispered shockingly.

Tears were forming as I walked towards my mom.

"Mom." This time more joyful and tears of joy.

"Y/n" she smiled at me opening her arms.

I ran toward her arms with a weak smile. Still confused on what was going on. But in that moment only wanting to be close to the only person that gave me comfort. The only person that gave me a shoulder to cry on. The only person to welcome my true self. The only person to give and show me love. As I reached for her. A centimeter away from connecting, she disappeared. Disappeared.

I fell to my knees. Back to the same puddle. Back to facing my hands filled with blood. Back with pain in my eyes. I closed my eyes.

I felt a hand touch my shoulder. "You okay?" A raspy voice said.

I carefully opened my eyes and I saw a hint of red hair.

"Nightmare?"

"Sorry. I had another episode from my powers." I said quietly as I looked down on my journal that had drops of water. I closed it and stood up.

"Where did you end up this time? Tokyo? Hawaii?" She asked interested.

"I don't know." I looked down. Making my way to grab a towel.

"You don't know?"

"Yeah. I don't know." I said hoping she wouldn't keep asking.

"Oh cmon, you could've at least seen some signs or picked it up by the language people spoke. Maybe London?" The red head said with a smirk.

"I don't know"

"Really? That's all? Nothing? Anything?"

"I said I don't know! Okay? Just leave me alone Natasha!" I said frustrated with tears filling my eyes.

"Well you could at least find Bruce to help you with this teleportation power." She said nicely.

I looked up at her with an angry look on my face.

"But fine I'll leave you."

I waited for her to walk away and I rushed to the bathroom. I rinsed my face. I felt angry, sadness and joy together and I couldn't handle this mess of emotions. I put my back to the door and started crying as I started slipping down to the floor. I wanted to punch something, someone. I wanted to drown in my tears. I wanted to see my mother again. I wanted my happiness back. I wanted to be myself again.

I heard steps getting louder. Like someone running? I opened my eyes and turned around.

"Oh. God. Not again." I rolled my eyes and stood up away from the sidewalk.