*hot break*

**smut warning** - if you don't want to read, you won't be missing any plot -

We made our way to a nearby motel and got a room for the night. We were soaking wet from standing in the rain. I led the way to the room as Nat held my hand. We got to the room and I opened the door with the key card. The room wasn't much, just a bed, a bathroom, a sink, and a few appliances. "I'm going downstairs to grab a snack, you want anything?" I asked Natasha.

I was too preoccupied looking through my wallet, that I didn't sense her behind me. "You're hungry?" Natasha whispered seductively in my ear. I panicked for a second as I felt the heat of her tongue slowly roll around my ear. I couldn't help but let myself go and enjoy the moment. I felt her hands travel to my chest and I started to crave for her, "Oh yes I am." I smirked and pushed her against the nearest wall.

I grabbed her wrists and brought both her arms up the wall with one hand as my other hand traveled to her back. Our bodies pressed together heatedly against the wall, breathing heavily as our lips pressed together.  I could taste our shared breath, feel the thud of our combined heartbeat. I made a trail of short sweet kisses from the tip of her mouth down to her neck. I let go of her arms and she took the liberty to pull up my shirt, pausing contact, but immediately resuming. She gave me a quick kiss on the lips and started her way to my neck. "Don't leave marks." My voice sounded breathy. "But I want to mark my territory," she let out in a smoky voice.

"Fine." I let out as I felt sucking on my neck. I grabbed the back of her thighs and carried her in front of me. I made our way to the bed and placed her down as we fumbled to take off one another's clothes. "I'm usually the one on top, but I'll make an excuse," she whined. "Shut it." I gruffed at the comment as I hovered over her and wrapped my tongue on her nipple. I then moved on to the other nipple, giving enough attention. I glanced at her and continued kissing down her abs. I precisely stopped at the scar I had slight memory of. I caressed it with my fingertips and left a soft kiss on the scar. "You'll still look hot in bikinis," I muttered loudly enough followed by a small smirk.

I spread her legs with my warm hands and gently nibbled the soft interior of her thighs. I paused and went back up to quickly french kiss, but I felt her desire. "Stop teasing," she begged. I made my way back and started licking and kissing my way to her wet pussy. I heard soft moans from Nat and I started rubbing her clit in tight circles. "Please, y/n" I flicked my tongue over her clit in swift licks, pausing to suck and kiss, skilfully swirling my tongue over her slick labia. She grabbed my hair and kept me in that position as she softly moaned enjoying the feeling.

I entered my fingers inside of her, curling them and Nat arched her back letting out a loud moan. I brought up my other hand and licked my fingers taking them to her nipple and rolling it with my fingertips. "Fuck, y/n," she tightly held on the bedsheets as I pumped my fingers in and out of her. "Faster," she said almost out of breath. I shifted slightly up to capture a nipple into my wet mouth. Nat saw the opportunity to place her hands on my back and dug her nails in my skin as I thrusted, still pumping my fingers into her g spot at a faster pace. "I'm close baby, keep going," she moaned loudly.

I flattered her into her orgasm shortly after, feeling her walls clench around my fingers. "Oh, God.  Oh God, I fucking love you," she gasped out as it rocked through her, eyes fluttering shut with the force of it. I let her ride out her orgasm as I went for her lips and could feel the heavy breaths beneath my nose, her fingers carding through my hair as we breathed each other in. "Next time, you're topping," I collapsed next to her out of breath.