*oops*

light smut warning: does not tamper with the storyline...

Nat came back with a cup of ice cream and quietly locked the door behind her. "What flavor did you find," I asked. "They had cookies n cream," she licked some from the spoon. Nat walked closer to me, "Do you want some," she smirked. "Yeah," I said as she lifted the spoon with ice cream towards my mouth. I opened my mouth, but she 'accidentally' dropped some and made its way down my chest. "Oops," Nat chuckled with an innocent look on her face, "Better clean that up," Nat said as she licked and sucked the trail of ice cream off my chest.

"Nat-" I was about to talk when I felt the coldness of the ice cream linger beside my cheek. I wanted to know what she was up to, so I just let her do whatever she wanted to me. "I'm gonna need you to be very quiet," she seductively whispered in my ear as she licked the rest of the ice cream off me. "Yes, ma'am," I gulped. This was going to be very difficult indeed.

She placed the cup of ice cream on the side table and started lifting up my shirt. She then continued to undo my bra and grabbed the cup of ice cream again. She very gently trailed the cold spoon of ice cream from my shoulder to my breast. "Sorry, I just can't resist," Nat muttered under my skin as she softly kissed and licked the trail off. I smirked at the satisfied feeling and then brought her chin up to kiss her, tasting the ice cream flavor myself. We stood face to face as I unbuttoned her shirt and bra, leaving kisses on her neck and shoulders. I could already feel her crave and see the lust in her eyes, it was no joke she was the one in power today.

I was pushed toward the bed and Nat stood between my legs. She unbuttoned my pants and slid them off with no difficulty. Nat grabbed the spoon and made circles over my panties. I hitched at the cold feeling, but it was soon covered by the warmth of Nat's mouth. She carefully bit my panties and slid them off, staring into my eyes. Hot.

Again, she licked the spoon and grabbed more ice cream. She started from my inner thighs to my core. Slowly licking the trail leading to my pussy, but stopped just before. If there was one thing she loved, it was teasing, but I stayed unbothered and smiled it off.

This time, she took the ice cream in her mouth and began kissing my abs, through my breasts, onto my neck, leaving cold marks behind. Eventually, made her way to my face, "You're delicious," she kissed the remaining of the ice cream into me, "I could eat you all day."

"Then do it and stop teasing," I soughed as I softly grabbed her face. She knew she had finally gotten to me, "Hush," her smoky voice spoke between my lips. This woman was the death of me.

After what felt like an eternity, I felt her tongue swirling over my clit with skill. I held in my moans, obeying her. She then continued by slowly inserting her fingers inside of me making me arch my back, as I harshly held the bedsheets on the side. By the right tempo she pumped her fingers in and out of me, hitting every right spot. I groaned in frustration. Then she climbed on top of me, still continuing, but this time she took her free hand and put it in her own core. She lifted her head at the pleasant feeling and I couldn't help but wrap my hands around her waist, feeling her smooth skin against mine. I could hear her soft quiet moans.

As we got closer to each others g spot, we breathed heavier into each others neck. She thrusted faster until we both orgasmed. We both gasped as we rode each others orgasms on each other. "Thank you," Nat breathed as she pressed her lips against mine. I smiled, "We should shower, I'm kind of sticky." We both chuckled.