Chapter 17: Kiss

"Were they close?" Y/n asked them with a low voice.

"Yes, one of his best agents, they've been through a lot." Tony responded.

"I can't imagine how she must feel." She mumbled. "Hey, Tony, you think I can visit her?"

"Uh, I don't know, it can get complicated." He said unsure about the situation. He noticed y/n cared about Natasha and wanted to be there for her. "But I guess I can prepare a jet for you."
Y/n gave him a smile at his final decision.

Y/n went on the jet as the pilot prepared for the flight. She looked out the window admiring the clouds and view from above. She found herself smiling at the fact that she was going to see Natasha again, but she was also nervous.

The pilot safely landed the jet and lead y/n to the driver that awaited their presence. She got in the car and the driver drove her to the place Natasha was temporarily staying at.

"room 177." The driver stopped near a building.

Y/n nodded at the driver. "Thank you." She got her belongings and started her way into the building.

She was in front of the door. She had her fist in front of the door, but froze as she was about to knock.

"I wouldn't do that." Y/n heard a low deep voice and she immediately knew who it belonged to.

"Steve." She let down her fist and turned to face Steve, who was standing a few feet away from her.

"Why'd you come." He didn't sound too happy to see her.

"I came to check up on her." She took a few steps towards Steve.

"You don't have the right to do that. Not after what you did to her." He took a few steps forward as well.

"Of course you know. I thought you had a mission." She hissed with a fake smile.

Steve grabbed her by her forearm and dragged her to a farther corner. He didn't want Natasha listening to the conversation.

Y/n pulled her arm away. "Hey, I'm sorry, but don't you think she needs a friend right now."

"She has me. She doesn't need you. You wasted your time coming here. Go." He demanded as he stood in front of y/n.

"I don't take orders from you." She snapped at him as she made her way back to Natasha's door.

"Y/n!" Steve said in a loud whisper.

Steve caught up to her and as he was about to grab her wrist, y/n turned around, "Don't touch me."

"Y/n don't go in there, she doesn't want to talk to anyone, especially you."

"But I do." She knocked her door and waited for a response.

Steve looked down at the floor, "I'm telling you-"

Just as Steve was about to say something, there was some noise being made on the other side. They both glanced at each other.

"Who is it?" A raspy voice was heard from the other side.

"It's me, y/n."

There was silence again. A few moments went by and there was noise from the locks. Natasha opened the door and saw y/n standing. Since she didn't walk out the room, she didn't know Steve was also present.

Natasha gave no thought and grabbed y/n by the hand as she pulled her in the room. Y/n dropped her bags and pulled her in a tight hug. Natasha wanted to resist at first, but she couldn't, she was her comfort and she gave in.