The day they met

Sasuke's pov

I sit in my kitchen staring outside at the pouring rain and harsh winds. The streets that are usually full of happy people are now empty. All the shops are closed and everyone is at home with there families.

I sigh and walk away from the window to the living and click on the tv to find my favorite show is on. Jeopardy. I glanced out the living room window, and I see a blob of orange moving down the street. It stops for a second and seems to look around I think.

The blob seemed to fall foward, no it did fall foward. I run outside wondering who would be stupid enough to be out in weather like this. As I approach the blob I see long blonde hair and an orange and black jacket with matching pants.

I pick her? him? I pick it up and bring it in the house and see that it is a girl, but not just any girl. Naruko Uzumaki, the girl that everyone avoids and calls demon

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few hours later

Naruko's pov

I wake up in a nice warm bed. I snuggle up getting comfy.

Wait when did I get home?
My eyes fly open and I look around the room.
This isn't my room. Where am I ?

"I see you finally woke up"

I look at the door and see the "oh so famous" Sasuke Uchiha. I tilt my head in confusion as to why he helped me. He must have noticed the look on my face because he raised an eybrow as if asking why I was making that face.

"Why did you help me?" My voice came out a little raspy.

"What do you mean why did I help you?"

"You do know who I am right?"

"Yeah you are Naruko Uzumaki, right?"

"If you know who I am than why help me? Most people would just leave me there to die of pneumonia"

I look a sasuke and see how confused he looks. He must not know.

"Have you ever heard of the kyuubi?"

He nods his head well at least I don't have to explain everything to him.

"What do you know about it?"

"About eight years ago the kyuubi or nine tailed fox demon attacked the village, and the fourth hokage sealed it away in a baby girl. What does this have to do with why the villagers would leave you to die?"

"The baby the fourth hokage put the kyuubi in is me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tada! Finished with that chapter. How do you think sasuke will react? Comment and vote