Epilogue

A little boy runs across the yard being chased by his dad. He's laughing while running over to his mother who is six months pregnant and waiting for him with open arms.

The little boy is three years old. He has blonde hair, and blue eyes like his mom.

"Mommy!"

He runs into her and is very careful of her belly. She laughs and hugs her son.

"How was daycare?"

"It was good. Daddy picked me up early and he took me to the park. I got on the big slide all by myself."

He beamed proudly at his mom.

"That's great sweetheart. Do you wanna go get some ice cream?"

"Yes I want ice cream!"

He runs to his dad.

"Daddy,mommy says we can go get ice cream."

He picks up his son and walks to his wife.

He places a kiss on her lips, much to the disdain of the little boy between them.

"Ew. You've got cooties now."

"Ok."

The husband grabs his wife's hand.

"You wanna walk or drive there."

She smiles at him and the sun shines on her face giving her an angelic look.

"Let's walk. It's a beautiful day and I wanna enjoy it with my beautiful family."

Anyone who saw them would know that they were a happy family.

This family is Sasuke Uchiha, Naruko Uzumaki-Uchiha, and their son Naruto.

Sakura and Sai had another child but this time a girl. She's the same age as Naruto.

Tenten and Neji got married two years ago and they have twin one year olds. A boy and girl.

Choji and ino are together but not married yet.

Shikamaru and Temari got married a year ago.

Hinata and Kiba are married and expecting.

Lee is dating a really nice girl.

And gaara is engaged.

Everyone has their loved ones and everyone is happy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hello and goodbye. I have enjoyed writing this story and I am so sad to see it come to an end. I really appreciate the people who commented and voted.

I loved the feedback and I am glad that you enjoyed the book.

Shout out to AnimeFan4LifeNDeath.

Thank you for the positive feedback.

Well I bid you farewell. :'(

For now. :-)