why do bad things happen to me

Naruko's pov

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BEEP BEEP BEEP BE-

Stupid alarm clock! I roll out of bed and land on the hard floor

Ggggrrrrrrr

I get up and go to the bathroom after grabbing my clothes. Time to get clean. I take a shower and wash my hair. I get dressed and put my hair in the usual ponytails. I walk in the kitchen and make a bowl of ramen which I eat happily. I glance at the clock.

7:45 I still have twenty minutes to kill before I have to go to school. I plop down on the couch and turn the tv on. Ugh there's nothing to watch! I'll just read. Ha! Like I read. What do I do? I could clean up before school I guess. I straighten up my room, wash the dishes, mop the living room, and dust the shelves. I look at the clock.

8:04

Perfect I have a minute to put on my shoes and get my bookbag. Once I have my shoes and bag I leave and make sure I lock the door behind me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At school

I got to school with just enough time to get to class. From outside the door I can here everyone talking. I open the door and all the noise stops.

*sigh* this is gonna be a long day. I walk in the classroom and all eyes are on me. I hear people laughing and whispering as I make my way to the back of the class to my seat.

The teacher walks in not to long after I did. Alright class today we are focusing on the-"

I stop listening before he even says the jutsu. Lately we've been focusing on jutsus we already know.

"Naruko would you like to tell me the purpose of this jutsu"

I look on the board and see all kinds of information I don't know.

"I don't know sir"

Than I suggest you stop looking out the window and pay attention. Don't you think that would help you understand this jutsu?"

"Yes sir"

The day seemed to drag on as I waited to be dismissed from school

"Alright class that is all for today. I want you all the go home and practice the jutsu you learned today"

"YES SENSEI" the whole class bellowed.

And with that I went home. When I got home my door was wide open. I could have sworn I locked the door before I left. I walk into my apartment and find it trashed. The shelf is knocked over, the tv is cracked, the couch is torn up, dishes are all over the place, and a few windows are smashed.

Why would someone do this? What did I do that was so wrong? I walk around looking at the mess and I see a note. It read:

Leave demon your not wanted here with normal people. You will be forever alone.

As I read that last sentence I wanted to leave the village and start over,but I knew that no matter where I go someone will find out than everyone will know and I will have to start over again. If that does happen than before I know every single person will know and hate me.

*sigh* better get cleaning before it gets late

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Plz comment and vote. I really wanna know how you all feel about the book