Leave me alone

Sasuke's pov

As soon as the bell rang I grabbed my stuff and was headed for the door. I was stopped by Sakura, aka bubblegum head.

"Sasuke-kun~"

Man her voice gives me a headache.

"What do you want? Sophie?"

"Sasuke-kun stop acting like you don't know my name. I send you like fifty notes a week, and you never reply."

I swear between her and Ino I get like zero peace around here.

"Sakura I have told tou a million times to stop sticking those notes in my bag and in my locker."

"But sasuke-kun~ we are perfect for each other"

Would this girl leave me alone.

"No we're not so stop trying to get me to like you cause its not gonna happen"

"Sasuke-kun you don't have to be so mean"

I walk pass her and hear her  whining as I walk away from the classroom. I walk out of the school building and make my way home. On my way home I was once again stopped but by a group of fan girls standing in the middle of the walk. I quickly duck in between two shops before they can spot me. Thankfully they didn't see me as they walked passed my hiding spot. Why can't they leave me alone and let me be.

Huh?

I want to be left alone, and Naruko wants people to like her and treat her like they treat everyone else.

We're opposites in a sense but ,I feel like I should be by her side at all times. Strange. I don't even know if we're friends or not, but I hope we are.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment and vote plz