She's My Little Angel

A few weeks later

Sasuke's pov

Today the guys invited me out to hang but I am kind of reluctant to leave Naruko by herself. I think it finally registered in her brain that there is gonna be a wedding soon.

Last week was when she realized it.

Flashback

I woke up before Naruko did. Normally she wakes up before me and has breakfast waiting for me. Since she's been doing that for a few months every morning I decided to make breakfast for her this morning.

I got up out of the bed carefully so I wouldn't wake her up. I grab an outfit for today and go take a shower.

When I walk out of the bathroom I see that Naruko is awake. After she rubbed the sleep from her eyes she looks at me and smiles.

"Good morning, teme."

"Morning."

"What's wrong with you?"

"I wanted to surprise you with a nice breakfast but you woke up."

"You don't have to. I can make my own breakfast."

"I want to make you breakfast because for the past three months you've been making breakfast for me, planning the wedding, paying all the bills, and cleaning up the house after two grown men."

Itachi still lives here. He said he was gonna move out but Naruko convinced him to stay. She says she likes having him around.

"It really isn't that big of a deal."

"Yes it is and the wedding is coming up and you still have a lot of planning to do so I figured I could take some of the burden off your shoulders."

"It's no big deal I still have six months to plan the wedding."

"No you have three months."

Her eyes grew so big I thought they were gonna pop out of her head.

"N-no I-I have s-six months."

"No you have three months. See it's on the calender."

I she her the date we have planned for the wedding and she almost passed out.

"I have so much to do and so little time."

She started running around grabbing the planning books. No wonder she was so calm this whole time

Flashback over

Here she is again running around like a chicken with her head cut off.

Ding dong

Must be the guys.

I open the door and there the gang is.

"Hey Sasuke. You ready to go?"

"Sorry guys I'm gonna have to cancel. Naruko needs my help with planning."

"She finally went bridezilla on you huh?"

"No she actually hasn't asked me to do anything. She's just running around trying to get everything together. And I feel kind of bad for not doing anything and she is now stressing about all of the preparations."

"Well we get it."

"Thanks. See ya."

"Bye"

I close the door and walk back into the living room. Naruko looks up at me and raises an eyebrow before looking back down at her checkbook.

"What are you still doing here? I thought you were gonna hang with the guys."

"I was but I decided to stay and help you with the wedding stuff."

"You don't have to really I got it."

She runs to the kitchen and grabs a stack of books and runs back into the room. Since she has to pass by me I stop her by standing in her way.

"Sasuke. Move."

I take the books out of her hands and place them on the table. I look at her confused face. I find myself staring into those ocean blue eyes of hers.

I grab her petite (i think that's how it's spelled)waist and pull her close to me. I lift her chin with my index finger and thumb and kiss her. It takes her a second but she relaxes a little bit and kisses me back.

We pull away after a few minutes to catch our breath.

Stupid breathing.

She looks me in the eyes and I look her in the eyes.

"I think we need to take a vacation."

"I can't. I have all the planning to do an-"

I cut her off with another kiss. We pull away after a few seconds.

"We'll go on the vacation and when we get back I'll help you plan."

"But it's in three months and I have so much to do. I don't have time for a vacati-"

I kiss her to get her to stop arguing with me.

"You. Me. Vacation. Okay?"

She bites her bottom lip thinking.

"Okay."

"Good."

"Can you let me go so I can get back to planning now?"

"No. You won't be doing any planning until we get back. Understood?"

"Yea yea whatever."

"No argument?"

"No argument."

I smile at her and give her another kiss. This one is filled with passion.

When I pull away she raises an eyebrow at me and smile.

"What was that for?"

"I just like kissing you."

She smiles at me and gives me a kiss on the cheek.

I let go of her waist.

She starts picking up the planning books and putting them away.

I grab at least like twenty books and carry them for her.

She may be a ninja but she still needs help carrying heavy things. Part of the reason being since she's so tiny, but that's why I love her.

After we're done putting the books away you can actually see the couch and floor again.

Who needs that many books?

Right now we're just sitting on the couch. Naruko has her head on my shoulder and she fell asleep.

Who can blame her she's been running around for like a week freaking out about the wedding.

Her head is positioned so her face is in the crook of my neck. Her breathing is slow and even. I can feel her warm breath on my neck and I don't mind it. It sends the occasional chill down my spine, but it's a good kind of chill.

She looks like a little kid sometimes when she sleeps. But I find her adorable.

I gently pick her up and I make sure her head doesn't move from where it is. I place her on my lap and grab a cover. I pull it over both of us. I go to sleep just like that. One thought in my head.

She's my little angel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hey guys I will honestly admit right now I was not in the mood to update but I was like what the heck. Why not.

So her we are the latest issue.