the mission

6 months later

Naruko's pov

It's been six months since I got back. I've met this really weird guy named sai. He doesn't really show that much emotion. He's paler than Sasuke, and Sasuke is pale.

Anyway today we have the day off so Sakura,Sasuke, and I are hanging out. Right now we're at my favorite ramen shop.

N-"So Sakura. What's new with you?"

Sa-"Well I went shopping yesterday and got like this really cute dress. Sai asked me out on a date. He told me he's never been on a date, and he wanted me to be his first date."

N-"Well that's sweet."

I guess.

Sa,"Who was your first date, Naruko?"

N-"Never been on one."

I shoveled a bunch of ramen into my mouth like it didn't matter that I've never been on a date.

Sa-"What do you mean you've never been on date? You have been asked on dates before, right?"

Se-"Oh she has been asked on dates. Mostly the kids from konohamaru's (if you watch the anime you know who it is) class."

N-"Oh shut up Sasuke"

He laughs at my reaction to him messing with me. But it was true a bunch of the kids "ask me out".

N-"Well who was your first date mister know it all?"

Se-"Ino."

I nearly choked on the ramen I had in my mouth. Sakura had to pat me on the back, but the way she hits it seemed liked she was beating me.

When I finally calm myself do I had to take a sip of water .

N-"I miss heard you right?"

Se-"Depends, what did you hear?"

N-"Ino."

Se-"No you heard me right. Are you jealous?"

N-"Me? Jealous? Of Ino? Are you crazy?"

Sa-"When did you go out with Ino? You didn't tell me about it and we talked almost everyday that Naruko was gone."

He gave her a weird look. It was like he was telling her to shut up. Since I was sitting in the middle so the glare went pass me. He wasn't even giving me the glare and I was scared of him for a moment.

We finished our ramen and decided to just walk around the village. Kakashi showed up.

"The hokage wants to speak with us."

We went to the hokages and Kakashi knocked on the door.

"Come in."

We all walked in and stood in front of her desk.

"You wanted to see us?"

"Yes. I have a mission for you. You will be looking for a special item. This is a c rank mission so you shouldn't have much trouble. The item your looking for is a scroll. It was lost near the land of sound. I need you to retrieve it and bring it back."

"Yes Tsunade. When will we be leaving?"

"Today. So go and get packed to go."

"Hai."

We left out of her office and left to pack

"We'll meet at the gate in an hour."

Me and Sasuke head home. We reach the house and I unlock the door.