Introductions

Naruko's pov

Ugh! We've been sitting her for two hours waiting for this kakashi to show up. After an hour of listening to music and thirty minutes of drawing and thirty more minutes of talking to Sasuke, I am officially bored. I tried going to sleep but who can sleep when they here "Sasuke-kun~" every five freaking minutes. Can she shut up please? She sounds like a troll that got hit by a car.

Sasuke seems like he's going to brake at any minute. It turns out she has been bothering him this whole time. All the other teams were picked up hours ago. Here we are sitting in the classroom with nothing to do.

Until I get a idea. A mean idea. A mean but funny idea.

I head for the door.

"Hey! Where do you think your going?"

I face Sasuke with a smirk.

"I'll be back. I just wanna have a little fun

Sasuke's pov

What is this girl planning? After living with her for this long you'd think I would know what that look was.

She came back five minutes later with two buckets, gallon of water, some rope and something I don't know what it is.

She puts the buckets down and fills one 75% up with water. She attaches the rope to the buckets, and grabs the chalk from the board. She start rubbing them together quickly as if she was trying to star a fire. Five minutes the bucket is full. She attaches the rope that is tied to the buckets to the hook above the door. She open the box of I don't know what and pulls out a clip.

She puts glue on the bottom and attaches it to the wall under the bucket of chalk. What is she doing?

As soon as she sat down and put her head down the door opened and kakashi walked in. The water poors on him and the bucket that has chalk falls, hooking on the clip, spilling all the dust on Kakashi sensai.

"Hahahahahaha!"

I look at naruko and she is holding her stomach with tears in her eyes from laughing so hard. I take one more glance at kakashi and burst out laughing.

When I stop laughing I look at kakashi and find him all cleaned up.

"I guess I deserved that for being so late."

"Yes you do and you better have a good reason as to why your late."

"I got lost on my way to the school and then I saw this lady that needed help with her groceries so I carried them for her. After I dropped her off I had to save these monkeys from a burning building. By the time I was done with that I realized I was even more lost than before."

We all sweat dropped. This guy is supposed to our sensai?

"Alright let's go to the roof."

On the roof

"Alright we are gonna learn about each other."

"Naruko and I already know about each other."

"Oooohh. Is she your girlfriend?"

"No. She's my roommate."

"Okay well you know about each other but we don't know about you. So who would like to start?"

"Kakashi sensai maybe you should give an example."

Really Sakura? Really?

"Okay. My name is Kakashi Hatake. My likes: you don't need to know. Dislikes: not telling you. Ambitions: I'm not sayin'. Who's next?"

"I guess I'll go. My name is Sasuke Uchiha. Likes:Jeopardy. Dislikes:everyone....."

"*cough* excuse me*cough, cough, cough*"

".....except Naruko. Ambitiins: I'm not tellin'"

"Ooo. Me next. My name is Sakura Haruno. Likes: hehehe*glace at Sasuke*. Dislikes: Naruko. Ambitions: To become Mrs. Sakura Uchiha."

"Alrighty then seems like it's your turn."

"My name is Naruko Uzumaki. Likes: Ramen. Dislikes: bullies. Ambitions: to become the hokage."

Typical Naruko.

"Let's go we have training for the next few weeks."

Great~. (Note the sarcasm)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~A/N

Hey guys! The picture above is of Kakashi.

I kinda feel like I have been slacking on the updates and I know some of you are like"where is the love at". I am trying to lead up to it and the setting of it. I hope you all keep reading and comment plz.

Naruko: that was a funny prank on Kakashi sensai, don't you think Sasuke?

Sasuke: yeah it was funny when kakashi made us do an intense training session after the chapter was over. My legs are still sore.

Naruko: well it wasn't my fault.

Sasuke: how wasn't your fault?

Naruko: the author wrote that so I had to.

Me:well time to go before two ninja kill me.

All:bye! Don't forget to comment and vote!

Sasuke and Naruko: Jewell prepare to die!

Me: Ahhh. I'm sorry!It was suppose to be funny! HELP!