Itachi returns

Sasuke's pov

I woke up to a face full of hair, but it's not my hair. I scoot back and the hair blob scoots foward. I put my hands out to keep it still and scoot back to get a good view of the blob. The hair is blonde.

Naruko.

"*Groan* Teme. Stop moving. The room is cold and you're warm. "

She scoots closer and buries her face in the crevice between the pillows.

Not being able to go back to sleep she lifts her head and looks at me.

"Hahahaha. You have a bad case of bed head. You look like you just got sucked into a tornado."

"Oh shut up duck butt."

I stop laughing. And glare at her.

"What did you call me, dobe?"

"I called you duck butt."

She starts to crawl over to her side of the bed to get up, but I grab her by the ankle and drag her back to me. I put her on her back and get on my hands and knees above her.

"This is your last chance. Now what did you call me?"

"Duck. Butt."

"Alright you asked for it."

I start tickling her on her sides. It's really funny because she is like super ticklish.

"If you apologize I'll let you go."

"N-never!"

"Suit yourself."

I start to tickle her faster and alternate between her side and her belly.  She turns a light pink color.

"Still don't want to apologize?"

"I-I'm n-not s-sor-ry fo-r an-yth-in-g."

I smirk and start tickling her faster. By this point she is like a tomato.

God she's stubborn.

I tickle her faster since she has yet to apologize.

"Alr-right alr-ight. I g-iv-e. I g-gi-ve."

"What do we say?"

"I'm s-sor-ry."

"For?"

"Cal-lling y-ou du-duck b-bu-butt."

"Alright."

I get off of her and she laughs for a little while longer. When she stops laughing she lays there holding her side and looking like a ripe tomato.

When she finally composes herself she lays on her side facing me.

"I hope you know I hate you sometimes."

"You don't hate me. You love me."

"And I regret it." 

She gives me a smile and goes to get up. She starts walking to the door."

"Where are you going?"

"To take a shower."

She goes to her room and I head to the kitchen to make breakfast.

"AHHHHH! SASUKE! COME HERE!"

Great~ what now

I walk to her room and see her standing on her bed backed up to the corner.

"What?"

"There is a huge roach in the closet."

"Are you sure it's huge? You over exaggerate about the size of bugs sometimes."