I can't believe it

Sasuke's pov

She yelled at me. She never yells at me when she's mad. I stand here in the hallway not quite sure what to do.

"Sasuke-kun"

I look behind me and see Sakura walking up to me.

"Come on your gonna miss the instructions."

She grabs my arm and starts pulling me outside. I don't resist her dragging me out side. When we are outside I see Iruka sensai standing in front of the crowd.

"Alright graduates. You will return here tomorrow to be assigned your teams and to meet your new sensai. You are all dismissed have a good day."

"Sasuke-kun would you like to come celebrate with me and my family?"

"No Sakura. I'm just gonna go home."

I walk away before she can even respond, and I head home. Hopefully Naruko will calm down and go home.

Iruka's pov

I was going threw the hallways on my way back to my room. I was at the school late today preparing the teams for tomorrow and clearing the class for the new years. I was walking pass the library when I heard something moving inside.

That's odd the librarian already went home. I open the door to see what that noise was. I walk down aisles but don't see anything. Right when I was about to turn the corner to the table area but stop when I see Naruko Uzumaki. What is she doing here so late?

"Shadow clone jutsu!"

She can't be doing that jutsu can she? No she couldn't do the E-rank clone technique so she can't possibly get a B-rank clone technique. Right?

A puff of smoke appear next to her. Once the smoke clears I see an exact replica of her.

"Yada! I did it! High five!"

I'm sure that she would just pass through her but when I hear the clapping sound I know she completed the jutsu properly.

Naruko's pov

I did it! I can't believe I did it! I start jumping up and down with my clone celebrating. I stop when I hear footsteps and some one clapping.

I turn around and see Iruka sensai clapping with a look of a proud father.

"I-Iruka sensai! What- how long-"

"That is very impressive Naruko. Most people can only imagine being able to complete that jutsu properly. But the one thing I find odd is you can complete a B-rank clone technique but you can't complete an E-rank techinque."

"I can't figure that out myself."

"Well congratulations, Naruko!"

"What are you talking about? Congratulations for what?"

"You have graduated. Being able to learn that jutsu in less than a day is very impressive. It also means you deserve to graduate. Follow me. I still have the forehead protector and diploma in my room."

I follow him down the hall to his classroom. He goes to his desk and pulls out a diploma and protector and hands them to me.

"Thank you sensai! Thank you so much!"

I put on my forehead protector and smile proudly. Omg I can't wait to show Sasuke! Wait what time is it. I glance at the clock and see the time.

7:45

Oh he's gonna be so mad at me.

"I have to go. Uh thank you. Bye sensai."

"Bye Naruko."

I run out of his class, down the halls, and out the building.

I can't believe it. I graduated.