I love you

Sasuke's pov

It's been three months since the day Naruko was put in the hospital and she still hasn't woken up.

The hospital is considering taking her off of life support, but they have to have my approval to do so.

Right now I'm just sitting by her bed as always. I have her soft, small hand in my large hand. She has such tiny hands. But I guess that's appropriate because she is kinda small, but I find that adorable about her.

I just sit here looking at her.

"Naruko, it's me again. Look I really need you to wake up, okay? We're all worried about you. The doctors want to take you off of the life support. I don't know if you can here me or not but I miss you and I love you so much. Please wake up soon okay?"

I give her a quick kiss on the forehead before laying my head down on the bed and going to sleep, still holding onto her hand.

Naruko's pov

"Oi, kid, wake up"

Huh?

"Wake up!"

My eyes fly open to find myself in front of the kyuubi once again.

"Why am I here this time?"

"Don't sass me kid. I saved your little insignificant life."

"If my life is insignificant than why did you save it."

"Because if you die I die too. And also because ...hdbsvsssn hsbs."

"I didn't understand you."

"I saved you because...hdbsvsssn hsbs"

"I still can't understand you"

"I saved you because I consider you a friend. There you happy now you little pest. You are my friend."

"Wow kyuubi I'm touched you really think that about me."

"Yea yea whatever. But if you think I care about you wait till you wake up. That Sasuke guy has stayed at the hospital with you for the last three months. And they all cried when they thought you were dead."

When they thought I was dead? What is he talking about? Then it hit me. I remember everything from the mission. The scroll, the ninja, the kunai, Sasuke said he loved me, and the kiss.

"Kyuubi how long have I been out?"

"Three months"

"And you didn't tell me this earlier. Like two months ago."

"Shut up"

"Excuse me?"

"Shut up that Sasuke guy is talking again and thanks to your big mouth I only get to hear the end."

I stay silent and listen

"I don't know if you can hear me or not but I miss you and I love you so much. Please wake up soon, okay?"

When he stopped talking I felt like someone kissed my forehead and was holding my hand. I closey hand ever so slightly to see what would happen I felt a small squeeze on my hand.

"Kyuubi I'm gonna be going now. I want to wake up and see Sasuke's face."

"Take care........ Naruko."

Sasuke's pov

I was woken up by a squeeze on my hand. I responded by squeezing the hand back. Naruko gave my hand another squeeze but this time she didn't loosen her grip. A few minutes later her eyes fluttered open revealing the ocean blue eyes I had missed so much.

"S-Sasuke?"

"Hey Naruko."

"Hey Sasuke."

"I told you you were gonna be fine didn't I?"

She laughs softly at me.

"Yea. You were right. I found something very interesting out."

"And what is it?"

"Kyuubi considers me a friend."

"Wow that is interesting. I found out something interesting too."

"What?"

"The girl I am in love with loves me back, and she is still alive to look at me with beautiful ocean blue eyes."

She smiled at me softly and gave my hand another squeeze. I give her a kiss on the lips which she returns. When we pull away I look her right in the eyes.

"I love you."

"I love you too."