The start of a beautiful friendship

A few hours later

Naruko's pov

Ow my head. What happened? When did I get home? Why is my bed so big and fluffy?

I open my eyes and see that I am once again at Sasuke's house. Why am I here instead of at my apartment. Memories hit me in an instant. The date, the eggs, the drawing, the bell, and................the fire.

Omg where's my bag. I look around the room trying to find my duffel bag. All I see is the dresser, a desk, a bed, a tv, a closet, and a few dirty socks on the floor. Oh no please tell me the bag didn't burn. I get out of bed and look in the closet. Clothes, clothes, clothes, and shoes.

S-"What are you looking for?"

I nearly jump out of my skin at the sound of his voice. I turn around and see Sasuke looking at me with a face that says 'why are you in my closet'.

N-"I was looking for my duffel bag."

S-"Don't worry I grabbed it. In fact if it wasn't for that bag we might not be alive."

N-"What are you talking about?"

S-"I used it to break the window when I was trying to get is out of that building."

N-"So you got me out of there?"

He answers me with a simple head nod.

N-"Thanks. But I have nowhere to live. That building was my apartment. Some day this has been. I got eggs thrown at me, then I was talked about,but I'm used to that, and the day ends with my house burning down. God I hate birthdays!"

S-"Wait it's your birthday?"

N-"Yeah."

S-"Well I give you the present of a home."

N-"What are you talking about?"

S-"I'm saying you can live here with me. The house gets kind of lonely sometimes, and you need a place to call home so why not."

He does make a good point.

S-" Come on. Where else do you have."

Another good point. Ugh.

N-" You make a very good point. Fine. I have nowhere else to go. So, why not?"

With those words said Sasuke walked out of the room. I didn't know what else to do so I follow him. We walk down a hallway with lots of pictures, and into a simple yet elegant living room. Sasuke walks into what I think is a kitchen and comes back a few minutes later with snacks and drinks.

"Wanna watch a movie?"

I nod my head in response and settle down on the couch. Sasuke picks out a movie and puts it on.

"I hope you like horror movies."

"Are you kidding me I love horror movies!"

With that said we go silent and get lost in the movie.

I think this is the start of a beautiful friendship.