I'll never let you go

Same day

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sasuke's pov

The stupid day is finally over and I can go home. Stupid fangirls won't leave me alone. I think one of them might have messed up my back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Flashback to that morning

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEE-

Stupid clock. Time to get up. I drag myself out of bed and to the bathroom to get a shower and brush my teeth. After I'm dresses and my teeth are brushed my hair is still wet so I walk out with a towel on my head. I walk to the kitchen preparing to make breakfast.

I click the tv on in the living room to listen to it while I eat. And put the tv on channel 12 for anything that might be important to me. Nothing.

After I eat breakfast I head to school.

"Sasuke-kun"

Oh no. I turn to see a group. No. Herd of girls running towards me. So I do the only logical thing I can think of. I run. I run and run as fast as I can.

"Sasuke-kun wait for us!"

Do they practice what to say ahead of time or something? Cause they always talk in unison. Creepy. I feel something grab onto the back of my collar and pull me back. I land on the ground with a thump. My back landed on a medium sized rock that was on the ground. So that hurt.

"Omg Sasuke-kun are you okay?"

Great now Sakura is here too.

"I'm fine. Now would you please leave me alone."

Aww. Sasuke-kun. Let me walk with you. I mean we are in the same class."

"Do what ever you want. I don't care."

And with that said the little hope I had for peace died. When we finally made it to school I was so close to punching Sakura I could actually feel my fist hit her face. But lucky for her she spotted her friends and walked over to them. So I walked to the classroom before the bell rang. When I got to class I walked to my seat and looked across the aisle and saw Naruko staring out the window seeming lost in thought. That's when sensai walked in and said we could just talk the whole day. I looked at Naruko and saw she had her earphones in drawing a picture if what I think was a rose on fire. But the rose wasn't burning. The fire made the rose look even more beautiful.

This girl continues to surprise me. I put my earphones in and play the song Savior by Rise Against. I pull a book out of my book bag and start reading waiting for the last bell to ring before summer vacation.

Flashback over

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I start heading out of the building but am stopped when I see the herd of fangirls from this morning.

"Sasuke-kun. I found you!"

Was I ever lost?

I take off running. Pass people , through the twists and turns of the hallways and out the front doors of the school.

"Sasuke-kun stop and wait for us"

Dang it! I run into the market place hide between two shops (again). They didn't see me, but one of them almost did. I step out of my hiding place and catch my breath. I take in a deep breath and smell something burning. I look up and see grey smoke coming from an apartment. I run as fast as my legs will carry me. When I get to where the fire is I see Naruko running into the building.

"Naruko!"

If she heard me she ignored me. I run to the building and try to get in but it won't budge. Something must be blocking the door. I kick the door as hard as I can. 1...2...3 kick.1...2...3 kick. Come on open up. 1...2...3 kick. The door burst open. I rush in hoping to find the blonde girl.

"Naruko!"

There is no way she can hear me over all the noise of the fire. I make my way through the maze of fallen roof, flames and furniture. I see blonde hair in the corner of my eye and try to run towards it.

"Help me!"

I turn and see an unconscious Naruko laying on the ground with a big duffel bag next to her. She must have been trying to save something important. I pick up the duffel bag and sling it over my shoulder. I pick Naruko up bridal style and make my way to the large window a few feet away. I get to the window and find it locked. Just great. My lungs start to burn and my vision gets a little fuzzy. I take the duffel bag off my shoulder and throw it at the window braking it. Perfect. I climb out the window and sling the bag over my shoulder. I look down at Naruko. Thank god she's still breathing she has a few burns and cuts but other than that she is fine. I make my way through the streets of Konoha carrying Naruko in my arms.

I'll never let you go

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~