Tomorrow I get my team

Naruko's pov

I run through the streets as fast as I can.

Sasuke's gonna be so mad at me. First I yell at him then I'm late getting back.

I still have to apologize to him. I reach the house just as it starts raining. I creak the door open, hiding my diploma and forehead protector behind my back.

I walk to the living room and see Sasuke sitting on the couch watching an old show from the 90's.

"Hey Sasuke."

"Naruko! Where have you been? Look I'm sorry if I made you feel bad, and for not noticing the hints that people were bothering you."

"Sasuke calm down, calm down. I was at the school this whole time. You didn't make me feel bad. I was just angry that I didn't graduate and I might have said some things I regret. Like when I called your protector stupid."

"It's okay Naruko. But if you want you can still wear my forehead protector whenever you want."

"I don't want to wear your protector though."

"What! Why not. It'll feel like you graduated to."

"I don't want to wear yours because I will be wearing mine."

I pull out the diploma and the forehead protector and show them to him.

"H-how? W-where? When did you get that?"

I explain to him where I went and how I learned the new jutsu. I told him about Iruka sensai's reaction and when he gave me the diploma and protector.

"That's impressive Naruko!"

"Iruka sensai said the same thing."

"Hey Sasuke what were the instructions that they explained?"

"We are all to meet in the classroom to be assigned our teams."

"Oh. That's all?"

"Yep."

I look at the clock and it already says 9:45.

"*Yawn* Well goodnight Sasuke. I'm gonna go to sleep. We got a big day ahead of us."

I go to my room and change into my pajamas. Laying down I smile and think about tommorow.

Tomorrow I get my team.

I smile at the thought and let the pitter patter of the rain lull me to sleep.