Grandma Tsunade

Three months later

Naruko's pov

A lot has happened in the last few months, but the biggest thing that happened was the hokage died.

Today me and jiraya sensai,aka pervy sage, are going out to find this lady called tsunade.  She and pervy sage were on the same team when they were younger, so she is old. She left the village and is apparently a big gambler.

We're off to find grandma tsunade.

We reach a village and the first place we go is the casino. We walk in and pervy sage walks up to the counter.

"Excuse me sir. There are no children allowed in here."

"Well excuse me sir, I am not a child I am thirteen and a-" 

I wasn't able to finish my sentence because Jiraya put his hand over my mouth.

"Alright I'll have her wait outside."

His hand is still on my mouth, so I bite it.

"Ow! Go wait outside, would ya?"

"*groan*. Fine."

I walk outside and wait for what seems like hours. By the time Jiraya walks out the sun had begun to set.

"Where is she?"

"She's another village over. Come on."

"Where are we going?"

"To find a hotel. We have to stay the night."

"But by the time we get to the village she might be gone already."

He ignores me and walks off. Of course I run after him.

When we do reach a hotel it's around 11 o'clock. We get a room and go to it. As soon as he opens the door I run to one of the beds and jump onto it, not even caring to take of my shoes. And I go to sleep the warm and comfortable bed.

Jiraya's pov

That girl she didn't even take her shoes off, or put her bag in a good spot. She just dumped it on the floor and went to sleep. But I can't blame her. I've dragged her around for three days with no sleep at all.

I sit in my bed and pull a scroll out of my bag. I open the scoll and write out the details that I learned about Tsunade today.

That woman, jeez. She's been using a jutsu that makes herself look younger again.

I should turn in too. We have more traveling to do tomorrow.

The next morning

Naruko's pov

"Oi, Naruko! Wake up!"

"*groan*"

"Wake up! We need to head out soon."

"*groan*" 

"Alright have it your way."

I win. Pervy sage is leaving me a-

SPLASH !

Ice cold water splashes on my face waking me up completely.

"What are you trying to do?! Give me pneumonia or something?!"

"Aw. I see your awake. Now go get changed so we can leave."

I hate him so much. I get up, get dried off, and into some dry, warm clothes.

When I walk out the bathroom I see pervy sage standing by the door with our bags in hand. I grab my bag and walk out the hotel. Heading for the village over.