Worst birthday ever

3 months later

Naruko's pov

It's been three months since someone broke in my house I didn't tell the hokage though. He already has enough on his plate to deal with, and he doesn't need to be worrying about someone breaking in my house.

I look at the clock on my nightstand.

7:00

Better get up don't want to be late for school. Today is the last day before summer vacation. And it's also my birthday. Yay (note the sarcasm). I hate my birthday. It's not the day itself I hate it's what people do. It seems like people treat me worse on my birthday than any other day.

I roll out of bed and hit the hard floor as usual. I get up and start my morning routine. Shower, wash hair, brush teeth, get dressed, comb hair, and eat a bowl of ramen. By the time I'm done it's time to go. I put on my shoes and grab my book bag.

When I get to school I hear someone calling my name out. Don't turn around Naruko. Don't turn around Naruko. And I don't turn around. Not until I feel something hit the back of my jacket. I look at my jacket and see egg splattered on it. I look up to see two boys laughing and holding another egg. The. Boy started to toss the egg in the air and lined up his throw.

"Happy birthday you freak demon."

And with that said he threw the egg right at me. I put my arms to block the egg, but I still got some on my face. I look at them and see them holding their stomachs from laughing so hard. Yep best birthday ever (note the sarcasm).

I walk to the girls bathroom to wash the egg off my face. I pull the heavy door open and see a group of girls talking. They don't even seem to notice me until I turn on the faucet.

"Come on girls lets get out of here and away from the demon"

They look at me and scoff as they pass by. I wash all the egg from my face not even caring about what they have to say or do. It's nothing new to me. I make my way to class and make it to my seat just as the bell rings for class to start.

"Alright guys today you can just socialize with each other."

Great~. I take out my earphones and play brave by Sara Bareilles. I get out my sketch book and start drawing a rose (the pic).

The end of the day comes so I put up my sketch book and my earphone. On my way to the front of the class I was stopped by the Sasuke Uchiha fan club, and their annoying leaders, Sakura and Ino. (N= Naruko, BH=Bubblegum Bead/Sakura, IP= Ino Pig/ Ino.

N_"What do you want bubblegum head and Ino pig."

BH_"Watch it freak I can pumble you in a minute."

N_"Oooooo. I'm so scared. Did you here the sacasm in my voice? Yes? Okay. Now what do you want? I need to get home."

IP_"We saw sasuke looking at you. We know your trying to steal him from us, so you better back off or next time my fist is gonna do all the talking"

N_" look here Ino Pig and bubblegum head. You don't intimidate me so stop trying"

I look at their shocked expression at the fact that I talked to them like that. Before they can say any thing to me I walk out of and out of the class rooms.

I take the short cut home. Through the marketplace, past all the shops. I love it here all the wonderful smells. Cinnamon, ramen, perfume, and burning wood.

Wait, what?

I look up at the sky and see gray smoke in the direction of my apartment.

Oh no.

I run as fast as my leg will go. I get to the source of the fire and it's what I was afraid of.

My apartment was on fire. I run inside to save my pictures and some clothes. I hear what sounds like some one shouting my name but I ignore it. I don't have time to see who it is or why they called me.I grabbed a bag and stuffed clothes and pictures in it and grabbed anything else important into the bag.

I tried to get out the way I came in  but some of the roof fell blocking the exit.

How do I get out now?

The window. I make my way towards it as quickly as I can , while my lungs burn for air. I trip over something and don't have the strength to stand up.

"Help me!"

My voice comes out weak because of the heat. Stay awake naruko. Stay awake naruko. Stay awake. Naruko. Stay. Awake.

My world starts to spin and fade. I black out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

What do you think. I wanted to incorporate a part like that from some odd reason but you'll understand why later. I hope. I am honestly writing what pops in my head while I type. But I do know the next part I do know is gonna be Sasuke's pov. It will be the same day and his side of what is going on with him while this is happening to Naruko.

Naruko: your trying to kill me off aren't you

Me: no. If I wanted to kill you of I would have ended it like I know my time is over or something like that.

Sasuke: when do I come in

Me: next chapter. Now if you don't mind I'm trying to end a chapter here.

Sasuke & Naruko: fine

All: bye guys make sure to comment and vote please.