I really would kiss him

Two weeks later

Naruko's pov

Here I am sitting in the couch bored out of my mind. Tsunade put me on bed rest for three weeks because of my injury.

I'm fine. It's already healed, and there's not even a scar.(Naruko is a quick healer because of kyuubi). Tsunade said if someone sees me trying to go on a mission she would suspend me for three months.

THREE MONTHS!

So I've been at home while my team is out on missions.

I hear the sound of keys in the door, and the door opening.

"Hey dobe. Miss me?"

"No"

Yes.

"Was it boring without me here?"

"No"

Yes.

"Of course it wasn't. You can't sit still for five minutes, so the bed rest for three weeks must be torture."

"No."

Yes.

I click on the tv and lay back on the couch. Sasuke sits in his chair.

"Put it on The Big Bang Theory."

I click to the channel and find that the new episode is on. I want a snack, but you don't get up in the middle of a new episode of the big bang. When the show goes to commercial I get up and head to the kitchen.

"Want anything while I'm in here?"

"Chips, dip, and a soda."

I grab his snacks, my snacks, and head back into the living room just as the show was coming back on.

After the show

"Hey Sasuke what do you say we invite over and we hangout all night long?"

"I don't care do what ever you want."

I call Sakura up and get ready for our full night of fun.

I get snacks together, pick movies, and change into my pajamas.

Sakura shows up after I finish getting myself and the house ready.

Sasuke is still in his room getting ready.

When he finally does walk out he's wearing his simple pajama I got him for christmas.

"It took you that long to put that on. I have straightened up the living room, got snacks, picked movies, changed clothes, and fixed my poinytails...............twice. You come out of your room five minutes after Sakura showed up. "

"I was fixing my hair."

Figures. It does look more duck butt-ish.

"You still look like you have a duck but on your head."

"Shut up."

"Make me."

He picks up a pillow of the couch and throws it at my face. I respond by taking the same pillow and hitting him in the face.

Big mistake!

I have started a pillow war with that one move. The thing with Sasuke is he doesn't quit until someone has lost. His thing with pillow fights is if you get hit in the face you are out. You can get hit anywhere else and still be in. And the fact that Sasuke is a VERY good ninja makes the matters worse.

Me and sakura team up against Sasuke, but he might still get us both out.

We split up and hide.

I hear a slight scream and know Sakura is out.

Looks like it's just me and him.

Dear god, help me.

I walk quietly and calmly to the front and see Sakura sitting on the couch with the face of an out woman.

"Don't worry I'll get him for the both of us."

She nods. I hear a shifting behind me. I turn around, and duck just as a pillow was about to hit me in the face.

"Hey watch it. You can take somebody's eye out. Duck butt"

"What did you call me?!"

"Duck butt"

He steps out of his hiding spot and looks at me with anger all over his face. He opens his mouth to say something but I hit him in the face with a pillow I was hiding.

"I win."

He looks at me for a second, and burst out laughing.

Me and Sakura laugh at his reaction. So now we all seem like a group of people on happy gas.

"You...hahah...got me...hahaha...you .....won...I ...gotta..haha...give you...haha..credit"

I start laughing even harder at his attempt to talk while laughing. I laugh so hard that I fall on the couch, and my wound hurts a bit.

"Hahaha..ow..hahahaha"

We finally calm down. I am first because my wound hurts a little next is Sasuke, he seems to notice i'm in a little bit of pain, and lastly Sakura like half a second after Sasuke stops laughing.

Now I feel awkward because they're looking at me with worried expressions written on their faces.

"You okay?"

"I'm fine. I guess my wound wasn't completely healed, but I'm okay now."

They look at me wit looks of uncertainty clearly on their faces. I reassure them once again and the night goes on and we end up playing truth or dare.

"Alright my turn. Naruko truth or dare. If you had to choose between kissing Sasuke, Shikamaru, chooji, lee, neji, kiba, and gaara who would you pick and why?"

"Hmmmmm. I'd have to say Sasuke. I have known him the longest, I trust him the most, and he is my best friend."

I can see him blush ever so slightly in the corner of my eye.

"What are you blushing for?"

He turns into an even deeper red color. He looks like a tomato.

"Oi, he's finally turned into his favorite food......tomato"

"Shut up. I think I'll go to sleep now."

"Con on its only .........1:09 am."

"That's late if you didn't know. Now you two get your butts up and go to sleep."

"Okay, dad." (Sarcasm)

"That's right young lady and you didn't finsh your chores either."(going along with it)

I roll my eyes and walk to my room with sakura behind me. We lay down and go to sleep.

Before I go to sleep I think.

I really would kiss him. But not for those stupid reasons I gave. I would kiss him because I love him, but I don't think he loves me back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

There we go. Another chapter uploaded. I will say this now my next chapter might be really short because I am gonna try to upload three chapters today