You're not going!

Two weeks later

Naruko's pov

I was let off of bed rest last week. I just got back from a mission with my team and as soon as I walked into the village I was told grandma tsunade wanted to see me. So here I am outside her office. I Knock and hear shuffling around.

"Come in."

I walk in and see grandma tsuande and pervy sage .

"Hello Naruko."

"Jiraya sensai."

"We were just talking and Tsunade and I decided if you would like to come with me and train for a few years you were allowed to go."

"Really? I would be able to learn the cool jutsus you know?"

"Yes and I can also teach you to use the chakra from kyuubi without worrying about unleashing him."

"How do you know about kyuubi?"

"I was in the village the day it happened. And I have heard a lot about you."

"All good things I hope. Anyways how long would we be gone?"

"I'd say between 2-4 years."

That's not long, right?

"I accept your offer. I would love to train with you."

"You are excused."

I walk out of the building and run home. I can't wait to tell Sasuke about this.

After he finds out

"Your not going."

"What?! You can't decide that for me."

"You're not going!

"I am going even if you don't like it!"

"YOUR NOT GOING!"

"I AM GOING AND YOU AREN'T GONNA STOP ME! THIS IS A ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY AND I'M GONNA TAKE IT WHILE I HAVE THE CHANCE. WHY CAN'T YOU BE HAPPY FOR ME?!"

His demeanor changes completely.

"I can't be happy for you because I'm gonna miss you so much."

"Huh?"

"Naruko you are my best friend and roommate. Your gonna be gone for god knows how long and I am gonna miss you. We have shared four of your birthdays and three of mine so far. That's seven birthdays. And I'm actually gonna miss your loud mouth waking me up at stupid o'clock on certain days of the year."

"Awww. Sasuke. You big softy. I'm gonna be back I promise. We will always be best friends and I have a lot more annoying to do, so I'm definitely coming back. That's an Uzumaki-Uchiha promise."

That is the strongest promise in this house. An Uzumaki-Uchiha promise cannot be broken. If it is broken the breaker of the promise has to do what other person wants for like a month or so.

I made a promise and I plan to keep it. No matter what