Today we are apart of a new team

The next morning

Naruko's pov

I wake up with sunlight pouring in through the window, hitting my face. The smell of bacon is in the air. This is gonna be a good day. I get up and take a shower, get dressed and put my hair in the usual two ponytails.

When I walk into the kitchen i see Sasuke by the stove cooking bacon, eggs, and a couple of pancakes.

"Morning Sasuke."

"Morning Naruko. How'd you sleep?"

"Great. How bout you?"

"It slept okay. Would have been better if I knew who was gonna be on my team."

"As long as Sakura isn't on my team I am okay."

"I agree with you 100%. Come on eat your breakfast before it gets cold, and we're late."

I sit at the table and he puts a plate in front if me. I happily eat the breakfast he made. It's not often that Sasuke makes breakfast.

When we're done eating I take our plates and wash the dishes. 

"Come on Sasuke. Let's go."

"Okay."

We head out for the school.

In the classroom

I go to the back and sit in my seat for possibly the last time.

"Alright everyone. I am gonna call out the teams and the leaders. After all the teams are assigned you are to remain in here and wait for your leader to come and get you. Alright on team one we have..........."

I know I'm gonna be on one of the last teams because of the way I graduated so I don't even pay attention to sensai. I start daydreaming waiting for my name to be called.

"Team seven will be led by Kakashi and will consist of Sasuke....."I glance at him and he smiles at me"....Sakura......" I look at her and she sticks out her tongue at me".....and Naruko"

(Sa=Sakura,Se=Sasuke,N=Naruko)

Sa:"What? Sensai I can't be on the same team as her"

N:" Excuse me! What's that suppose to mean?"

Sa:" It means I don't want to be on the same team as you!"

Se:" If you don't want to be on the same team as her, then why don't you have Iruka sensai reassign you. Because frankly if anyone is gonna be on my team than I'm happy it is Naruko. And of you don't like that than why don't you find a new team."

Sa:"*barely above a whisper*I'm fine with the team."

With that said she sat back down and looked at her desk

"Alright the last team will be led by.............  "

I zone out not caring.

"Alright everyone wait for your leaders to arrive."

I put in my earphones and play
Chandelier by Sia.

Everyone else starts talking and waits.

Today we are apart of a new team