Do I like her or love her?

Sasuke's pov

We finish watching the movie which wasn't all that bad. I look out the window and see the rain hasn't lightened up. If anything it started raining harder. Sakura can't walk home in that. Only one reasonable thing to do.

"Sakura. Since the rain hasn't lightened up. Would you like to stay the night?"

"Sure. I would to. Thank you."

I look at the clock.

6:45

Naruko has to start making dinner soon. I throw a throw pillow at her and hit her  in the face.

"What was that for?!"

"Go make dinner. It's 6:45."

"You didn't have to hit me in the face with a pillow, teme."

"Just go, dobe. Make something with tomatoes."

"Yea,yea,yea. Whatever"

Fourty-five minutes later

Naruko walks out of the kitchen holding three plates of spaghetti and garlic bread. She sets the plates down and walks back into the kitchen. She comes back with three cups and a pitcher of tea. After the drinks are poured we all relax and put in a new movie.

"Wow Naruko. You're a really good cook."

"Thanks Sakura."

If you didn't know them you'd think they've been friends since they were born.

When the movie is over I look at Naruko and see her sleeping. She really is helpless sometimes. I pick her up bridal style and head to her room. After I tucked her in I walk back into the living room.

"You like her don't you?"

I forgot she was here. Just play dumb

"What are you talking about?"

"You like Naruko. Don't you? And don't play dumb."

"Y-yea. I like her. A lot."

Shut up. Shut up! SHUT UP! Stop talking Sasuke.

"I thought so."

"Huh?"

"Well you are very protective of her, and your so used to it you don't even notice it."

"I'm not protective of her. I just don't want her to get hurt that's all."

"So protective."

"Fine I'm protective of her. I admit it. I like her a lot, but you can't tell her about this conversation."

"Okay I won't. *yawn*"

Come on your gonna be staying in Naruko's room. I already made a pallet for you on the floor. You can borrow her pajamas . They're in the third drawer of her dresser."

"Thank you, Sasuke-kun."

"Your welcome."

She walks to Naruko's room and I walk to mine. Getting ready for bed one question goes through mind.

Do I like her or love her?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey people. I hope you liked the chapter. I was gonna upload it yesterday but I couldn't think of anything to the story.

I finally used the nicknames from the show. Teme is what Naru calls Sasu. Dobe is obviously what Sasu calls Naru.  I decided to make Sakura nicer and Naruko's friend.

Sasuke admits he like Naruko finally woohoo.

Please comment and vote.

Iike knowing what you all think of the story