chapter eleven

cheyanne's point of view -

"you never told me, it was at hayes's house." i said as my stomach started doing his usual flips.

"why is it a problem?" he looked at me unsure as he helped me out of the car.

"no, not at all." i smiled slyly.

he smiled, took my hand in his and opened the door. there was a lot of people.

"you guys came good, now the party can get started" hayes smirked.

that smirk meant nothing good whatsoever.

"i'll go get us a drink." mason said.

i nodded and he walked away.

i looked around the room and everyone was dancing. i felt someone staring at me and i turned to see hayes  eyeing me. just in time mason returned and handed me a red cup.

i took a sip, oh god this is horrible but yolo.

mason led me to the dance floor we danced for a few songs then i took a seat on the couch.

"come dance babe." mason said grabbing my hand.

"taking a break." i said.

"alright." he sighed and walked away.

i was just sitting their watching everyone. when someone sat beside me. i thought it was mason... but no it was hayes obviously drunk.

"what do you want?" i snapped.

"i'm not here to start drama" he said.

"yeah sure." i replied trying to spot mason.

i don't want to be here with hayes any longer than i have to be.

surprising he put his hand on my chin pulling my face towards his.

what the fuck?

i pushed him off and he got closer to me, his lips inches away from mine. i didn't know what to do it was like i was frozen.

he connected them for a good 10 seconds but i pushed him off again.

"what the fuck hayes?" i yelled over the music.

"what is going on here?" ashlynn yelled looking pissed.

hayes saw her and panick flashed over his face, even through his drunk estate.

"ashlynn, babe, she came on to me." he said clearly lying.

i was stunned and mason said

"is that true babe?"

"no of course not." i said now pissed at hayes for lying.

"come on babe let's leave" he took my hand leading me out to his brothers car.

but great his brother was inside partying.

"i believe you, by the way." he said and i smiled.

"good because i didn't do anything" i said he chuckled.

he intertwined our hands and lifted my chin. he leaned down and i think he was about to kiss me. oh shit, were about to kiss.

****

hayes's point of view -

i ran outside looking for cheyanne. i saw her and mason inches apart from kissing and i panicked.

"cheyanne i'm so sorry." i yelled.

she looked over to me with those green eyes and said something to mason before walking over to me.

"sorry doesn't fix this, to be honest i don't think anything will. you're unforgivable" she said looking hurt but pissed at me.

i looked down at my feet and then back up to see she was already back to mason. i went back inside and grabbed a drink.

----------

a/n ; what do you think? 💗 comment your opinions and vote.