Chapter 37.

Cheyanne -

I woke up and got in the shower. I put on a tie-dye long sleeve , white jeans and tie dye vans. I curl my hair and do my makeup and go downstairs. Then I got in Alex's car and she drove to school.

We arrived and before I got out inside the school I got a text 'unknown ; aw you think Hayes is so perfect xx' I was confused but didn't let it bother me as I walked in. I walked up to Hayes and said "hey cutie!" He smiled "hey babe" and we walked to class.

- Aaron -

I walked in and saw Hayes and Chey together. The anger built up but I sat down not saying a word. I couldn't I mean after all she wouldn't believe me. So I just ignored them both and tried to pay attention the the lesson.

The rest of school went by fast and I went home. I didn't want to go to the dance tonight but I had to for the plan. Matt texted 'Gaby and I are outside' I finished my hair and went downstairs and got into his car.

- Cheyanne -

I had just finished putting on my dress and heels and was doing my makeup. I had my hair all ready curled so I just did thr finishing touches and walked downtairs. Alex's mouth dropped she said "CHEYY ! YOU LOOK AMAZING" I said "thanks you look good too!" She thanked me as we waited for our dates mine was Hayes ( obvi ) and hers was her best guy friend Kaden.

Finally they both arrived , and we headed to the dance as Hayes complimented me the whole way. Finally we arrived and we went inside it was already full I grabbed Hayes' hand and we danced. Then he got us some punch as I spotted Gaby and Matt making out. Then Hayes said "I'll be right back babe" and kissed my cheek and walked off.

A/N ; this is short but there's like 2 more chapters ☺️
So I just want to say thank you to who all read , commented , voted it means so much to me !! Yes there's going to be a sequel :)
Anyways comment what you think
Stay perfect
- Sam 💕