Chapter 12

.
Cheyanne -
.
Mason just dropped me off at home and I went up to my room and put my pajamas on and laid In bed. I was staring up at my ceiling when my phone rang I looked to see 'unknown ; you and Mason are so cuute :) enjoy it while it last .xo' I shut my phone off instantly who could it be ? after a long time I just went to sleep.

YAYY it's Saturday ! My favorite day ! I jumped out of bed at 9:00 and then went downstairs to see my mom already up she said "your cousin Shawn is coming to town." I practically screamed and said "when?!" She chuckled "sometime this week like Tuesday Bc he's already out for spring break" I grinned. Shawn lives in Canada and comes down when he can I always love his visits.

She said "I'm going shopping , you'll stay here with Alex okay ?" I nodded as she grabbed her car keys and left. Alex came downstairs in a baby blue sweater and denim high waisted shorts and white vans and said "Nash is coming ... And he's bringing hayes" I stopped in my tracks and said "what?!" she said "yeah now go get dressed!!" I went upstairs and put on a white shirt , flannel and black highwaisted shorts and white vans and just ran a brush through my hair.

I got a text 'mason ; morning XD I need to ask you something .' 'What?' 'I need to tell you in person 😚' 'ugh ok'.
.
Mason
.
I know it's wrong but I've developed feelings for Cheyanne. I'm going to ask her to be my girlfriend , what if she says no ? What if she laughs in my face ? Also , if hayes found out .. he'd kill me .
.
Cheyanne
.
I heard a knock on my door but stayed in bed. Alex yelled "GOT IT!!" and I heard the door open Alex said "CHEYANNE GET YOUR BUTT DOWNSTAIRS!!" I groaned and got up and walked downstairs. When I got down there I saw the face that has caused me so much pain .. Hayes. He looked up from his phone and waved I ignored it .

A/N ; 😜 what ya think ??
I'm so proud of this tbh , it's one of my best stories 😍
And Shawn is her cousin 😚💓