Chapter 21.

* it's Monday *

Cheyanne -

I got up and sad because Shawn left yesterday. I got into the shower and got dressed in a nike sweatshirt and black leggings and blue vans to match my sweatshirt. I pulled my hair to the side in a braid then did my makeup. I went downstairs and ate breakfast and Alex soon joined me and then we drove to school.

Finally we arrived and I saw Mason and then someone tapped my shoulder and said "can you show me to my class?" I turned around and screamed "GABY YOURE BACK!" And hugged her and said "How was Cali?" "It was great but I'm glad to be back!" I said "I'm glad you're back!" . Then I said "oh Gaby this is my boyfriend , Mason!" She said "Nice to meet you Mason!" and he said "Nice to meet you too!" and he said "we'll I gotta go , bye" and I said "bye babe" and kissed his cheek and he walked away.

Hayes walked up and said "Hey Chey and ?" "Hayes meet Gaby Gaby meet hayes" hayes said "hi" she said "hey!" And we walked to class and took our seats.

------------------------------------

It was lunch now and Gaby and I sat with Mason and Ashlynn said "Mason you brought her and her friend?" Mason said "yeah" Ashlynn said "Quit bringing people that don't belong here!" Hayes said "Shut up Ashlynn" Ashlynn said "I can't believe you !" Hayes said "Grow up quit acting like your in 5th grade!" Ashlynn said "Hayes she's a nobody why are you taking her side?" "Because she's my best fiend" he shouted and Mason said "Leave people alone Ashlynn!" and Ashlynn said "See what you did Cheyanne ? You mess everything up ! Everyone was happy without you!" I teared up and covered my face and Gaby said "You're pathetic Ashlynn treating people like this to make yourself feel good!" Ashlynn said "you're both nobodies!" and Gaby said "that's it!" and jumped across the table and slapped Ashlynn across the face and Ashlynn pulled her hair I pulled Gaby back and said "it's not worth it Gaby!" And she looked at Ashlynn and said "Fine!" And the bell rang. Hayes said "You shouldn'tve pulled Gaby off of her" and I laughed and Gaby said "I agree!" and I said "I'm sorry!" And they both hugged me. Mason wasn't with us .. Where was he ?

A/N ; this sucks tbh 😴
What do u think ???
Cheyanne should've let Gaby beat her up !!! 😂