Chapter 26.

Cheyanne :

My alarm rang and rang I shut it off and climbed out of bed. Then I got in the shower and then put on a white shirt ( short sleeve ) and a blue flannel ( my fave color ) and black jeans and white vans. I put my hair in a ponytail and did light makeup.

I went downstairs and ate my breakfast and Alex was sick . My mom offered to drive me to school and I accepted. She drove me and finally we arrived. I got out and walked into school to see Mason at my locker he said "Can we talk , now?" "Umm sure" he said "great , come here" I took his hand as he led me to the locker room and we sat down and I said "Go ahead , talk" he said "Look Chey , I really like you and i know I messed up but could you try to forgive me?" "I don't know Mason!" He said "I understand so what does this mean?" "It means we should take a break.." He looked up at me sadness clear in his eyes and said "I'm sorry" and walked out the locker room.

I walked back into school and Hayes said "where we're you?" I said "Um Talking to Mason" he said "what happened?" "We .. Uh broke up" I said he said "oh".

Hayes -

They broke up. But now I'd feel terrible if I asked her out right after a break up. I'll wait a few days and then ask her.

I said "Let's get to class loser" she said "let's go!" And we walked to first period. We sat in there for what seemed like forever until the bell rang. I walked her to her 2nd class and hugged her and went to my class.

Cheyanne -

I sat in my 2nd period and tried to pay attention but i was daydreaming about him. ( who's him ?😏 ). Then the bell rang and as I was walking out I bumped into someone I looked up to see Ashlynn I said "sorry" she said "No it's okay !" I was stunned was she being nice ? She said "Listen Cheyanne , I'm sorry ... For everything" I smiled and walked away. What's going on ? Was she serious ? Or was she tricking me ?

I walked out and to my locker to see Hayes he said "What's Happenin?" I said "um Ashlynn just apologized to me.." He said "Woah" I said "I know right!" And we walked to class. We took our seats and then the teacher said "Attention Class we have a new student!" I was to busy talking to Hayes to look up. Before I knew it someone took the seat beside me I looked up from Hayes and saw .....

A/N ; that's right I'm bringing more people !!!😂
Also what do you think Ashlynn's up to ?
Comment what you think ❤️