Chapter 33.

A/N ; that's Ashlynn ( also some girl of tumblr 😂 )

Cheyanne -

I was in my 3rd class and waiting for the bell. After forever it did ring and I zoomed out of class and to my locker. Hayes said "let's go to lunch" I nodded and we walked to the cafeteria. We sat by each other and soon Aaron sat across from me ... weird and then Matthew sat down with Gaby and Taylor sat down with Ciara . Aaron barely spoke and Matthew said "what's wrong man?" "Nothing I'm fine" Aaron said something is bothering him but what ?

Gaby spoke up "I'm sorry , Chey" I said "it's okay" she said "I shouldn't be been mad at you" I said "It's fine" she smiled. Aaron looked down at the table the whole time not even eating but one or two bites of his pizza. Matthew said "Aaron are you sure you're alright?" "I said I'm fine Matt!" And threw his tray away and walked out the cafeteria.
Matthew kissed Gaby's cheek and said "Ill be back!" And ran after Aaron.

Aaron -

I walked out into the hall debating where to go. It hurt me so much Cheyanne and Hayes. I was at my locker and I faced it and kicked it and then I heard "Aaron there you are man" I said "What Matt?" he said "what's up man ? You're not acting yourself?" "How many times do I have to tell you ?? I'm fine! Now I'm skipping are you coming?" He said "I can't I told Ga-" I said "Whatever , I'm leaving " and walked out of school and just walked with no set destination.

A/N ; aw poor Aaron 😓
What do you think ?