Chapter 35.

- Aaron -

I got up and put on my clothes and walked downstairs I made my plate then ate. I went out to the bus stop and waited it finally arrived. I got on and then we went to a few more stops.

-Cheyanne -

I woke up and looked at my alarm CRAP I overslept. I got dressed quick in a purple v-neck long sleeve , skinny jeans and my brown ugg boots. I put my glasses on , no makeup and braided my hair to the side. I walked downstairs oh my god Alex left me!!!

I guess I'll call Hayes

*ring ring*
He answered I said "I need a ride does Nash mind?" He said "hold on ... He said it's okay" "Yay love you" "love you too" I hung up.

I waited outside for them until I saw Thier car pull up. I walked out and Got in the backseat with Hayes. He said "Where'd Alex go?!" "Funny story she left me!" I said he said "You're lucky we overslept too" I laughed. He pulled me closer to him and I laid my head on his shoulder and Nash said "No making out in my car!" I blushed and Hayes did too. Finally we arrived at school and we walked in together and went to our lockers. The bell would be ringing in 2 minutes for class.

Finally it did and we went to class and Aaron was asleep. Matthew was flirting with Gaby and Taylor was also flirting with Ciara. The teacher came up to Aaron and woke Aaron up he said "what ? Where am I ?" "You're at school ! No sleeping in my class Aaron" the teacher instructed Aaron said "yes ma'am" and she went back to her lesson. Which went on forever until the bell rang and we went to 2nd period and we all took our seats.

Then the voice came over the speaker "don't forget to buy your dance tickets for 5$" . Hayes already bought our tickets so I didn't have too.

It was lunch time now and we all took our seats and got our trays. Matthew and Gaby sat across from me and Hayes and Taylor and Ciara sat by them and Aaron sat by Matt. Taylor said "So what's happening people?" Matthew said "nothing really" Hayes and I said "Not much!" And Aaron said "nothing" . Hayes said "y'all going to the dance?" they all nodded and Hayes said "Cool" and Aaron said "I don't think I'm going" Matthew looked at him and said "what why not?" "It's going to be lame anyways" Aaron replied and I said "I think it'll be fun" Aaron said "yeah well I don't" in a serious / angry voice.

- Aaron -

It was the end of the day and I was walking around outside the school waiting for Nash. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Hayes holding hands with a girl and it was not Cheyanne ... it was Ashlynn.

A/N ; what did you think ?
Would y'all mind if I published another story while writing this one ?