Chapter 31.

A/N ; that's what Chey looks like ( it's just some girl off of tumblr lol 😂 ) !

Cheyanne -

I went to my 4th period and sat in there forever until the bell rang. Then I went to my locker and heard "Sup loser?" I said "hush cheater" and Hayes said "you're the cheater , cheater!" I rolled my eyes and punched his shoulder he said "You're a bully!"i laughed and he said "Wanna hang out today and have A movie Friday?!" I said "sounds fun" and then I heard "Can I come too?!" It was Aaron I said "No not really!" He said "why not?" Hayes said "It's a best friend thing!" Aaron said "were not best friends?" and put his hand to his heart to look offended I rolled my eyes and went to my last class.

It was a free class so I went on my twitter , Instagram etc. while listening to 5sos. Then the bell rang I put my phone in my purse and walked out and Hayes said "Let's go!" I said "Okayy" and we walked out to Alex's car he's riding with us. We got to my house and I got us a snack and we went to my room and went on Netflix.

* skip movie bc 😴 *

After the movie we sat in silence before Hayes said "Umm Chey can I ask you something?" I said "of course" he scratched his neck like always when he's nervous and said "Chey w-would you like to be my girlfriend?" I thought a moment and said "I'd love to , Hayes" he smiled "Really?" I said "Really!" and he smiled. Then he hugged me and I hugged back obviously. He said "I'm so glad to call you mine!" I blushed as I said "aw Hayes" and he said "aw you're blushing!" I blushed more as we both leaned in and connected our lips.

Hayes -

Omg I can't believe it I can finally call Cheyanne Robertson mine! And then we both leaned in and before I knew it our lips connected ... this felt right ... us. We pulled away and she blushed again and I said "You're adorable" she said "Stop making me blush!" And punched my shoulder I said "Ow!" She chuckled. Then my phone rang I answered it and then talked for a few minutes before hanging up and I said "I gotta go , Loser" she said "okay I'll see ya soon" I nodded and kissed her forehead before leaving.

Cheyanne -

Oh My Cheese this feels so unreal !!! Hayes and I , I mean we went from best friends , enemies and now boyfriend/girlfriend. I still can't believe it but it felt right. God I love that kid !!

A/N ; aww it happened !!! 😍
Ship name ??
What do you think ?? 😏