Chapter 30.

A/N ; spamming tonight :)) well imma try 😂
--------------------------------------
Cheyanne -

I walked out of the bathroom after fixing my makeup. Hayes said "where were you cheater?" I said "nowhere" he cocked his head and said "alright.." and we walked to my 3rd period.

Matthew walked in with Aaron and they sat down. Matthew said "Aaron , Taylor's back!" In a half whisper. My heart stopped , If you thought hayes , or Aaron or Matthew was bed he's 100x worse. Let me describe Taylor to you ; a lip peircing just like the others and a sleeve and wore normal bad boy clothes but he wasn't your normal badboy. The bell rang and I walked to my locker scared for my life right now every noise I heard I jumped thinking Taylor was near.

Hayes said "Let's get to Lunch!!!" I said "Coming loser" and we walked into the cafeteria. We took our seats after we got our tray and Gaby was sitting by Matthew , Aaron sat by me like always and Then all of a sudden the seat by Hayes was taken I looked and my heart literally stopped it was Taylor. Aaron said "Hey man!" Taylor said "Sup bro!" And the same to Matthew . I laid my head down praying he couldn't see me from behind hayes. Then I heard "Is that Cheyanne?!" I wanted to dash out of the cafeteria but I didn't and Aaron said "Yep that's Cheyanne!" I could see the smirk on his face. Why do they bug me ? Taylor said "Lift your head up!" I really didn't want to but I did he said "Where you avoiding me?" I looked down and said "No" he said "Look at me when you're talking then" I looked up at him and said "N-No" he said "why are you scared ? I won't hurt you ." I didn't know whether to believe him or not.

Hayes said "It's okay Chey" I said "Yeah" and Taylor said "yeah it's okay Chey!" I pulled on my shirt sleeve and said "Okay" he said "Switch spots with Me Hayes!" Hayes said "No i-" "I didn't ask you , switch spots with me!" Hayes looked at me in worry I mouthed 'it's okay' and he got up and Taylor took his seat. He put his hand on my shoulder and said "Quit being scared , I told you I won't hurt you!" I looked up at him and his eyes weren't filled with anger like they were when he bullied me but soft I said "I believe you!" He smiled "Good!" and the bell rang.

A/N ; do you believe Taylor ? 😴
also Taylor is 😍😍❤️
What do you think ??
Imma try to spam .!! 😊