Chapter 19.

Cheyanne -

Mason soon joined me in the hallway and said "are you okay?" With tears in my eyes I said "I'm fine! I'll see you at 6!" And ran out the school and called Shawn to pick me up , he did no questions asked. I got into his car and he said "what's wrong? Did mason do something?" He said anger in his voice I said "no it's nothing Shawn!" He said "Chey tell me right now or we won't leave!" I said "It's complicated Shawn!" He sighed and said "alright! Just know you can tell me anything alright?" I nodded.

My mom wasn't home . which is a good thing because she'd be interrogating me. I went to my room and into the bathroom I slid down the wall and cried nothing goes right for me does it ? Mason probably thinks I'm a freak now. I sat and cried for what seemed like hours and then I rinsed my face and went downstairs Shawn smiled and brought me into a hug and said "Netflix?" I grinned and we went upstairs and watched a movie. I told Mason I couldn't go tonight I felt bad but I couldn't not tonight.

It was like 5:00 now and I heard a knock on the door I told Shawn id be back. I went down there and opened it and there in front of me stood hayes he looked down and said "I dumped Ashlynn!" then looked up and said "Cheyanne , I just want to say sorry I ever turned on you I'm sorry I bullied you I'm sorry I let Ashlynn hurt you and I know it's hard but can you forgive me ?" I looked down and said "I'll try!" And he smiled and brought me into a hug.

Oh how I missed his hugs and I hugged back.

Hayes -

Words can't explain how happy I am that she'll 'try' to forgive me. I hugged her and was surprised when she hugged back.

A/N ; awwww 😍
QOTD ; what's your fave chapter(s) ?
Mine is 13, and this one 🔥🔥