Chapter 27.

Cheyanne -

I saw the face I hadn't expected to see in forever. The boy who got suspended for half the year is back ... Aaron Carpenter He was the bad boy the one who bullied me before hayes did , the one that scared me half to death. His brown eyes looked into my green ones and he said "Is this seat taken?" I stuttered "N-No" he smiled and took the seat propping his feet onto the desk and said "Did you miss me Cheyanne?" I said "umm..." He leaned forward and chuckled "do I make you uncomfortable?" He said biting down on his lip peircing and Hayes said "Knock it off , Dude" Aaron said "Oh look pretty boy Hayes is sticking up for you Chey" I said "don't call me Chey only friends can call me Chey" he said "We're not friends?" I said "not really" and the bell rang.

Hayes said "what a jerk!" I said "y-yeah" and hayes said "look it's okay Chey ! Don't let him get to you" I fake smiled and he hugged me. Then we went to lunch and sat down and Aaron came and said "I guess I'll sit here" and threw his backpack down and sat in the seat beside me and said "hey Chey what's up?" I said nothing and he said "I said whats up" through gritted teeth I said "n-nothing" and none other than Matthew Espinosa ( Aaron's best friend ) came up and said "Aaron , What's up man?" Aaron said "sitting with my 'best friend' Cheyanne " and Matt said "Hey babe" and took the seat across from me and I put my head in my hands and groaned and Hayes said "Leave her alone" and Matthew said "or what? You won't do anything because I could crush you" and Hayes said "What are y'all even doing over here?" And Aaron said "You have some nerve kid" and then the bell rang and Matt said "See you around babe" I groaned and he walked away.

I went to my 4th period and thought I was Aaron and Matt free but then they walked in. I put my head down on my desk and prayed they wouldn't notice me . Just my luck I heard Aaron say "Look who it is Matt!" And Matt said "We have a class together, aren't you happy babe?" I groaned and Aaron said "you don't talk much do you Chey?" I said "nope" and Matt said "Babe , talk to us."And i slowly brought my head up and said "H-Hi" and he said "there you go babe" and they bugged me all class.

I was in my last class and finally I'm free from them. Then the bell rang and I walked to my locker and was greeted by a smiling hayes. He said "What's up?" "What's up? I have classes with Aaron and Matt!" He said "just ignore them okay Chey?" I smiled and then I heard "Now why would she ignore us?" and Hayes said "because you annoy her" and Aaron said "Listen here Hayes , say something smart to me again and we'll handle you" and hayes gulped.

A/N ; danggggggg 😍 I lovve bad boy Aaron and Matt like 😍🔥🔥
What do you think ?