Chapter 34.

"That's the thing about love . You can love who you want ... but so can they" .🔥💓😴💯

--
Cheyanne -

I was home laying in my bed and I couldn't sleep. I decided to just go get something to eat it walked downstairs and got the Doritos and went back up to my room. I pulled out my phone and scrolled through my twitter feed. At about 11:30 I went to bed.

* beeeep beeep *

"Shut up!!" I said and shut my alarm off and got into the shower. Then I put on a black long sleeve that read 'whatever' in big white letters , denim jeans and black ugg boots. I put my hair in a messy bun and put my glasses on and no makeup.

I ran downstairs and ate breakfast and then went out into Alex's car. She soon joined me and started the car and finally we arrived at school. I went to my locker and Hayes said "You look cute today" I said "you don't look to bad yourself" he said "let's get to class loser" I said "let's go" and we walked to first period.

Aaron walked in and looked at me and I could tell he's been crying . Wait the bad boy Aaron carpenter cried but what for? He slumped in his seat and ran his hand through his hair. Matthew said "Sup man?" Aaron said "Nothing much you?" He said "same". Hayes said "Wanna hang today?" I said "sure" he said "Netflix ?" "Duh loser" "you're mean!" I was about to say something when I heard "Could y'all shut up I'm trying to pay attention!" It was Aaron I said "What's your problem?!" He said "I don't have a problem it's just y'all are annoying as Chiz" I said "you're a jerk!" He said "I don't care" and turned around.

I was in my last period now and waiting for the bell to ring. It rang and I ran out to Hayes and we held hands as we walked out and before I went to the car he pulled me into a hug and said "Love you!" I said "Love you too!" Out of the corner of my eye I saw Aaron angrily walking away.

Aaron -

I was talking to Matt when I saw them hug and I told Matt I had to go and angrily walked away. I just walked to the park and sat on the bench not caring that it was about to rain I just sat and after a few hours I went home and changed out of my clothes and into some sweatpants and a muscle shirt and ate and watched tv. I got bored and went on Instagram ; @/ItssCheyyx ; posted a pic of her and Hayes. I shut my phone off and threw it across my room.

A/N ; I just wanna hug Aaron so right rn 😭❤️
comment what you thought !!