Chapter 20.

Cheyanne -

I was in my room hayes left a few minutes ago. I changed into my pajamas and laid down and this weekend is Shawn and I's weekend because he's leaving Sunday ;( . Soon I drifted off to sleep.

"CHEYANNE WAKE UP!!!" I groaned and said "shut up Shawn" and covered my face with the blanket he said "Fine but you'll miss me tomorrow!" I got up and said "go out so I can shower!" he chuckled and walked out. I got into the shower and then put on a chevron long sleeve and skinny jeans and white vans. I curled my hair and went downstairs Shawn said "YOU TOOK FOREVER!!" I laughed and he said "We're going to IHOP for breakfast" I smiled and nodded I love IHOP. I got into the passenger seat of his car as he drove away.

After 30 minutes we arrived at IHOP and we walked in and got seated then ordered. Then we ate and talked about the randomest things and he said "so , Mason when can I meet him?" "Hmm maybe tomorrow before you leave!" He smiled. Then we finished eating and went to the mall where I dragged him to all my fave stores. Finally we left then he said "what do you want to do now?" "Hm We could go wherever idc" he said "I don't know let's just go home and play video games." "Yess" I exclaimed. We drove home and went into my room and played x-box and ate Doritos.

Then the doorbell rang and I heard my mom open it and she said "CHEY COME HERE!" and I went down there to see hayes he said "I was wondering want to hang out?" "Umm Shawn & I are playing x-box want to join?" He said "sounds fun" and he followed me upstairs and I put the game on 3-player. Hayes sat by me and Shawn on the other side of me. We all played then Shawn shouted "HAHA I BEAT YOU BOTH!!" I rolled my eyes and hayes laughed. This was so fun hanging with both of them I thought Id never play xbox with hayes again! After along time hayes had to leave and I went to bed and so did Shawn.

Hayes -

Tonight was amazing oh how I missed playing xbox with Chey. It was amazing hanging with her she's my best friend even if I made stupid mistakes .. Lots.

A/N ; what ya think ?😊