Chapter 14.

.
Cheyanne
.
It was Monday now and I dragged myself out of bed and into the shower. I put on a Mickey Mouse sweatshirt and black leggings and grey vans and put my hair in a ponytail. I went downstairs and ate breakfast then got in Alex's car as she drove all she talked about was NASH.

Finally we arrived at school and I went to my locker to see Mason waiting on me. I said "so what's the question?!" He laughed "okay Cheyanne , will you be my girlfriend?" I said "... Yes" he smiled and brought me into a hug.
.
Mason
.
She said yes. Omgosh she said yes. But if hayes finds out I'm dead meat .
.
Cheyanne
.
Mason asked me out ... Yay I liked him so much but wasn't sure if he liked me. Anyways I went to my first period and sat In my seat and saw hayes walk in. I was still debating whether to Forgive him or not ? NO! I sat in that class doing my work and then the bell rang.

--------------------------------

It was lunch now and Mason invited me to sit with him and I accepted. We sat down and were eating when Ashlynn said "Mason what's that doing here?" He said "She's my girlfriend , Ashlynn" Ashlynn said "Really ? Are you desperate or something?" He said "No I like her" and she tolled her eyes and sat by hayes who was death glaring Mason.
.
Hayes
.
Girlfriend ? Did Mason just call Cheyanne his girlfriend ? I'll handle him later .
.
Mason
.
I saw hayes death glaring me but who cares I like her !
.
Cheyanne
.
The lunch bell rang and Mason was walking me out when Hayes said "I'll see you after school Mason!" Mason said "whatever" and walked me to class.
-------------------------------

I was sitting in my last period doing my notes , well trying to anyways. The bell finally rang when the teacher stopped me "do you mind tutoring?" "I'd love to" he said "great , you'll be tutoring hayes Grier" my stomach seriously flipped and I said "oo-okay" and walked out what just happened ? I walked out of class and was hugged by Mason he said "I'll see you later babe" I said "alright!" And walked out to Alex's car and Nash was with her ugh I swear they never stop kissing.

I got in the car and she drove home

Hayes -

"Hayes , may I see you a second?" I walked up to the teacher and he said "you'll be getting a tutor" I groaned and he said "perhaps you know Cheyanne Robertson?" I said "yeah I do" and he motioned me toward the door and i walked out to Nash's car. I looked for Mason but didn't see him. Anyways Cheyanne will be tutoring me ? This should be interesting ..

A/N ; what did I just write ? I'm not sure if I like this tbh 😂 but comment .