Chapter 22.

Hayes -

"Hayes I'm going to Alex's house want to come?" "Sure" I said and fixed my hair. I texted Chey 'I'm coming over 😜' and ran downstairs. Then I got into Nash's car and we drove off. When we arrived he knocked on the door and Alex basically jumped on him and I walked past them into Chey's room. She said "hey I could've been getting dressed" I rolled my eyes and sat on her bed. She said "hmm Netflix?" I nodded and she said "There's a mean girls 2!" I said "let's watch!" And we cuddled up on her bed and watched it.

Nash yelled "HAYES WE'RE LEAVING!!" I said "Goodbye Chey!!" And hugged her and left and she said "byee hayes!" . I got into the car as Nash drove off and we went home.

Cheyanne -

I put my pajamas on and went downstairs to eat dinner. Then I went to bed and I fell asleep quick.

* beep beep *

Ugh it's Tuesday . I got in the shower then got dressed in a tie dye shirt ( short sleeve , I saw my scares were fading but still half noticeable and I put on a black cardigan and denim highwaisted shorts and black vans. I left my hair down and did my makeup .

I went to eat breakfast and Alex was already awake. We ate and then got into her car. When I walked in and I couldn't find Mason and I found Gaby and she said "Mason went to the locker room" so I said "I'll go find him!" And walked in there not caring it was the 'guys' locker room and instantly regretted it. The sight made my stomach flop and my eyes tear up , Mason and Ashlynn were making out. Before either of them saw me I ran into the bathroom and locked myself in a stall and cried.

A/N ; bruh Mason !!!😳
What do you think ?
Agh poorCheyanne 😰