Chapter 17.

A/N ; CENTURIES BY FALL OUT BOY IS LIFE 😍🔥 OKAY NOW LETS GET TO THE STORY 😂
----------------------------------------------

Cheyanne -

I let him in and he said "hey" "let's go up to my room!" He nodded and followed me. I sat on my bed and he sat on the floor and I said "okay , let's get started?" "Yeah" and we started working and he said "ugh I'll never understand this!" I said "you have to try!" He groaned and he said "can we have a snack break?" I said "sure I'll be right back!" He smiled.

Hayes -

After she left I got up and looked around her room and I looked on her nightstand to see a picture of us in 6th grade I laughed and picked it up and then I heard "what are you doing?!" "Uh nothing" I said putting the picture back. I said "I remember that day!" She looked down pulling on her shirt sleeves and I said "so the snacks?" She handed me a bag of chips and I thanked her. After our snack break we went back to studying. I said "do you think you'll ever forgive me?" She said "I don't know , hayes" I said "I'm really sorry , I messed up" "yeah , why?" She questioned I said "I'm not sure"and she said "we'll lets study now!" I nodded.
After a few more hours I looked at my phone 7:30 . I said "I need to get going , see you tomorrow!" She said nothing and I walked back downstairs and outside and called Nash to pick me up.

Cheyanne -

Shawn came up and said "how did it go?" "Fine , I guess " I replied and he nodded. He said "how about we watch Netflix?" "Sounds fun!" I sat on my bed and grabbed my laptop and motioned for him to sit down , he did. We watched a movie and I said "I'm tired" he said "me too. Goodnight Chey!" "Goodnight Shawn" and he walked out of my room closing my door i put my pajamas on and went to bed. Should I forgive hayes ? I've always wanted my best friend back but should I ? Just forgive him after all he's done ?

A/N ; what do you think ??
Should she forgive him ?
😴😊