Chapter 25

Cheyanne -

I went home and changed into sweatpants but kept my shirt on from today. Then I heard my doorbell rang I ran downstairs and opened to door Hayes said "I'm here , with food!" I said "Let's go to my room!" And he followed me upstairs.

He said "I brought your fave Sonic!" I said "you know me so well!" He laughed and he said "So , we watch Netflix all the time what do you want to do?" "What you don't like Netflix?" I folded my arms across my chest he said "okay Netflix it is!" I grinned. We cuddled on my bed and ate our sonic while we watched 'Maze runner' .

Hayes -

This is it. My chance to ask her out but what if it ruins our friendship . God what if she says no ? What if she still likes Mason ? I mean I'm not even sure they broke up! I asked her "So are you and Mason still together?" She said "I'm not sure I mean we didn't officially break up." I said "oh okay just wondering." she nodded.

Cheyanne -

Why would hayes ask that ? Does he like me too ? Probably not I mean look at me I'm a mess. Hayes said "So want to play x-box?" I said "Obviously" and rushed to my tv and turned the game on and held up 3 games he grabbed one out my hand and said "You should know by now that this is my favorite game!" I rolled my eyes and said "Sorry" he sat down in the red beanbag and I sat on the blue one as we started the game.

We were playing than Hayes jumped and said "I BEAT YOU!" I chuckled and said "Round 2?" He said "Prepare to lose again Loser!" I slapped his shoulder as he sat down. We played and I won I said "I WONN I BEAT YOU" he did a pouty face and said "You cheated!" I said "did not!" He said "Yeah you did , Cheater" I stuck my tongue out and then his phone rang he answered. After a few minutes on his phone he said "I gotta go Chey!" I said "okay see you tomorrow!" He said "Indeed you will" and hugged me and left. After he walked out the door he ran back and said "Love you Chey!" I said "Love you to Loser" he stuck out his tongue and left.

Hayes -

I went home and thought she said they didn't officially break up. So when they do I'll wait a day or two and I'll ask her out . I can't wait until the day I can finally call Cheyanne Robertson Mine that is if she says yes.

A/N ; do you think Chey will say yes ??
Anyways this chapter was so cute 😍 like seriously goals !!! ❤️
Anyways what would their ship name be ??
Stay perfect ☺️
- Sam xx