Chapter 29.

Aaron -

"So you got the stuff , man?" "Yeah , right here" Nash said pulling it out of his backpack and Aaron said "sweet , here's the money" I handed him a 100 dollar bill. Also before he walked away I said "Oh by the way , tell your little brother not to bother Me!" "No problem!" Nash said.

( what do you thinks happening ? 😱 )

Cheyanne -

I got home and put my pajamas on and went to bed. I was extremely tired so I went to sleep quick.

The next morning I got dressed in a black long sleeve that read 'forever' in white sparkly letters and skinny jeans and brown ugg boots. I left my hair down with a black headband and did my makeup ... I feel pretty . Lol . I went downstairs and Alex was making her plate. I got my plate then ate and waited for Alex who took her time. She finally finished and we drove to school . I walked inside and saw hayes and Gaby was with Matt and I said "hey guys!" and Gaby said "Hey Cheyy!" And I said "what's up loser?" To hayes he said "Nothing hbu cheater?" I punched his shoulder and he said "ouch!" I laughed and we walked to class.

Gaby said "okay so let me explain , uh I was talking to Matt and he kinda asked me out!" I said "Gaby he's trouble!" She said "Look Chey I can handle myself" I said "I'm just warning you! I mean he's bad news!" She said "I thought you'd be happy for me!" And I said "Well I'm sorry I've known those guys longer than you have , sadly" she said "Whatever!" And walked off.

Hayes said "whats her problem?" "She's dating Matt!" I said and then Aaron walked in with Matthew and they sat down. Matt put his arm around Gaby and Aaron took his seat beside me and Hayes said "Why we're you talking to my brother Nash?!" Aaron said "Now that's my business!" and Matt said "Why don't you stay out of our business hayes?!" And Matt clenched his fist.

Then the bell rang and Hayes and I walked to our next class. Nash was in this one with Aaron. Aaron and Nash stopped outside the classroom and we're talking and Nash looked at hayes then back at Aaron and nodded. What was going on ? I was curious way to curious. Aaron took his seat with Nash and says "Hi Cheyanne!" I said nothing probably not a smart idea as he grabbed my wrist . OW. I turned to face him and he said "Are you ignoring me ? That would be a very bad idea!" I stuttered "n-no" he released my wrist and I felt relieved as he said "good!" I slumped in my seat. Hayes said "are you okay?" and I said "I'm fine" and he looked at me disbelievingly and said "you sure?" I said "I'm sure!" He nodded. Then the bell rang.

I walked to my locker to see Gaby talking to Lindsey wtf ? I ran up there yanked her back and said "what are you doing?" She folded her arms and said "I can talk to whoever I want Chey!"I said "fine like I care !" and walked away. Tears threatening to spill out my eyes I went to the bathroom and locked myself In a stall ... Ugh I mess everything up ! I shouldn't of said anything to her !! ugh I hate myself so much .

A/N ; what do you think ?!
will Gaby and Chey make up ?
ugh comment . 😊
stay perfect 🌸
- Sam I Am 😘