Chapter 32

Cheyanne -

Ugh it was Monday now . I got into the shower and then put on a white long sleeve with an infinity sign and black jeans and white vans. I left my hair down and did my makeup. I took out my phone and decided to change my bio !!

@/ItssCheyyx ( made up u/n )
15 😜
Hayes 🔐💖

I logged off and went downstairs and ate breakfast . Then Alex and I drove to school and I went inside and went to my locker and said "Hey loser" Hayes said "Hey beautiful" I blushed so much and he laughed. We walked to our first class and took our seats. He put his hand around my shoulder and then Aaron and Matt walked in. They took Thier seats and Aaron noticed Hayes' arm and said "So are y'all a thing now?" Hayes said "yep" and Aaron said "Oh cool" he turned around and faced the board.

Taylor -

I was roaming the hallways skipping first class when I saw a girl looking down at her schedule roaming the halls. I said "need help babe?" She looked up and said "uh yeah" and came up to me and handed me her schedule I said "so what's your name babe?"She said "Ciara , what's yours?" "Taylor and lucky for you I also have that class first period , walk with me" and she nodded and followed me to the class and I opened the door and we walked in. The teacher said "Mr Caniff , why were you tardy?" "Well Mrs. Evans I was just helping this young lady to her class" and the teacher said "alright have a seat Taylor" I went to my seat by Aaron. Then Ciara soon joined me and I said "Ciara meet Aaron and Matt my best buds" she said "hi" and they said "hey".

Then I said "Also Ciara meet Cheyanne and Hayes" she waved they waved back. I said "Where'd you move from?" She said "uh Cali." I said "how is it up there?" "Amazing I love it there" I said "well thanks to me , you'll love it here" she blushed. I said "aw you're blushing" she said "no I'm not" and covered her face with her hands I moved her hands gently and said "you're adorable" she blushed again. Matthew said "I ship it!" I laughed and so did she.

A/N ; AWWWW 😍
SHIP NAME ?? ( even though they're not together yet!! )
What do you think ??