Chapter 16.

Cheyanne

* beep beep *

I woke up for school and got in the shower. I slipped on a pink and black striped long sleeve and denim jeans and pink vans. I curled my hair and went downstairs to see Shawn I said "Morning Shawnster!" He chuckled "morning Chey!" And I poured a bowl of fruity pebbles and sat down by him. He said "so I need to meet this 'Mason'!" I rolled my eyes and said "he's a nice guy Shawn" he said "I guess I'll find out for myself!" I laughed. Alex came downstairs and said "Morning guys" pouring her a bowl too.

After we got done eating I hugged Shawn bye and got into Alex's car. We arrived and I went to my locker and saw Mason I said "hey babe!" He grinned "hello babe" then I heard "Cheyanne , when do you want to meet today?" "Uh 6?" Hayes said "sounds good" and glared at Mason before walking away. Mason kissed my forehead before walking away and I walked to class.

Hayes said "see you at 6." I said "yepp my place or??" He said "your place works fine" I smiled.

------------------------------------------

I went to lunch and found Mason , we sat at his table. We talked and Quinn said "Mason , are you seriously dating her?" "Yeah actually" and Quinn huffed and sunk in her seat. The end bell rang and I walked to 4th period with Mason and he kissed my forehead and left . I walked in and took my seat.

-----------------------------------------

I was in last class bored out of my mind then the bell rang and I walked out to see Mason waiting for me. He walked me out to the parking lot and kissed my cheek and I walked out to Alex's car and she smiled and said "OMG YOU AND MASON?SOO CUUTE." I rolled my eyes and got in the car. She drove us home and I went to the kitchen and ate a sandwich then went to my room. I watched tv when I heard the door bell rang I looked at my clock . Omg it's 6 ... He's here. I walked downstairs preparing myself for what could possibly happen , finally I opened it to see Hayes standing there ...

A/N ; what do you think will happen ?
This is short but 17 is coming don't worry ☺️
Stay perfect
- Samantha 💓