Chapter 28.

Aaron -

"Hey you're Aaron right?" I laughed "Obviously are you new?" And she laughed "I'm Ashlynn , Miss popular" I said "and I care why?" She said "Well I think you're cute" I said "look , I don't do relationships and shouldn't you be at some dance or cheer?" She laughed "No! Are you always a jerk?" I said "like I said are you new?" she walked away.
( AARON SLAYED ASHLYNN ) 😂

Cheyanne -

I saw Ashlynn stomping away in her heels from a direction. Hayes said "So what's up?" "Um trying to avoid Matt and Aaron" I heard "You're avoiding us babe?" And I instantly groaned and said "y-yeah" and Matt said "that's not nice babe" and Aaron said "I'm offended Chey!" And then the bell rang for class. I rushed off with Hayes and took my seat. Ugh Matthew walked in and Gaby said "Omg Matt is so hot" and Matt said "Thank you babe" and she blushed and he said "Aw you're hot when you blush" she covered her face and they flirted the whole class . Thank goodness he wasn't bothering me.

Then the bell rang and I went to 2nd period and Aaron walked in with Matt and they sat down. Aaron said "You're not still trying to avoid us are you?" "N-No" he said "Good" and Matthew said "that would hurt our feelings Cheyanne!" and hayes said "why would she care about your feelings?" Aaron said "I thought I warned you!" Hayes looked down. Then the bell rang.

I went to my third period which neither Aaron or Matt was in.Thank goodness for that and I sat in that class until the bell rang and I went to lunchand I took my seat and a few minutes later Aaron joined us with Matt. Gaby perked up when she saw Matt he said "Hey babe" and kissed her cheek ... What did I miss ? I gave her a confused look and she said "I'll explain later!!" I nodded and Ashlynn moved down there by Aaron and Aaron said "what are you doing here?" She said "Just sitting" he said "well could you sit somewhere else?" She said "look this is my table if you don't like me then leave" and he said "I'm not going anywhere but if you're smart you will" she huffed then walked back to her seat. The lunch table was silent and then the bell rang. Ashlynn walked up to Aaron and he said "Get out my way , Now" she walked off.

I was in my last class and the bell rang and I walked to my locker to see hayes I hugged him tight and he walked me out. He stopped and said "Chey look" I did and I saw Aaron talking to Nash , what was Nash doing talking to him ? Hayes said "why is my brother talking to that criminal?" I said "I don't know but I gotta go! Love you loser" he said "love you cheater" and I walked to my car.

A/N ; hmm what's Nash talking to him for ?
Comment 😏
Also Aaron SLAYED Ashlynn like 😂😂