Chapter 24

Cheyanne -

Hayes had left a few minutes ago and I was sitting in my bed. I put my pajamas on and then I saw I had a text 'Hayes ; Nightt Chey😴' I replied 'night hayes 😅' and then laid down in bed and closed my eyes drifting to sleep.

I woke up ... Ugh it's only Wednesday. I got into the shower and then put on a black sweater that read 'obey' in white letters and white jeans and black vans with a beanie. I left my hair down like always and did my makeup and walked downstairs. Alex wasn't eating just had her head in her hands I said "What's wrong?" She sniffled "Nash broke up with Me!" "What , Why?" I asked she said "For Danielle woods" "Oh Alex I'm sorry" bringing her into a hug. Then I ate and we drove to school.

I got into school and ran up to hayes and hugged him and he said "hey Chey!" "Hey hey hey!" I chirped. He said "Let's go you loser!" And grabbed my hand dragging me to class. We walked in and took our seats and hayes got his report card he grinned "All A's one B" I said "not bad Grier!" He said "what'd you get Loser?" "Hmm All As" he said "Not bad Roberson" mimicking me. Then the bell rang after we did notes and As we were walking out i was stopped by ... Mason he said "Cheyanne we need to talk!" Hayes said "why would she want to talk to you?" Mason said "Cheyanne can we talk ? Please." I said "I'll think about it" and he said "alright." and walked away. Hayes said "I don't trust him Chey!!" "Calm down hayes , we're just talking!" He said "okay but remember I'll kill him!" I laughed and we walked to 2nd class.

He hugged me and walked away and I walked into class ... Ugh Ashlynn is in here 😒. I took my seat by Gaby and she said "Are you okay?" "I'm fine!" I lied,

It was lunch now and we were sitting at Hayes' table. Hayes said "I see you already moved on Ashlynn" and she said "what?" Gaby said "you and Mason?!" Ashlynn nearly choked on her salad and said "are you insane?" Gaby said "so y'all didn't make out yesterday?" Ashlynn said "ew gross no!" Mason said "I'm right here ya know?" And Gaby said "then who was it Mason?" He looked down at his tray and said "It was Lindsey..." I literally felt tears coming to my eyes as I said "Lindsey Mitchell? My best friend" he said "yes but Chey I didn't kiss her she came on to me , I swear I really like you!" I looked into his eyes he was telling the full truth and I ran out of the cafeteria and into the bathroom.

I locked myself in the stall and slid down the wall and cried . How could Lindsey do this to me ? Why ? What did I do ? Ugh I hate my life. I heard footsteps then I heard "Chey , are you in here?" It was Gaby and I said "I'm here!" And wiped my eyes and walked out and she pulled me into a tight hug. She said "I'm so sorry about Lindsey!" "It's not your fault everything bad happens to me!" She hugged me tighter and said "It'll get better Chey , Stay strong!" "It's hard Gaby!" And she said "just please?" "I'll try!" She smiled. Then after she walked out I walked out and waited for the bell to ring. When it did I went 4th period.

I was in last period and staring blankly in space when the bell rang. I walked out and Hayes said "Can I come over today please?!!!" I laughed and said "of course!" He said "Yayy I'll bring food!!" And I said "Alright see you then!" He smiled and walked away.

A/N ; awww he's bringing food guys!!!😍
what do you think ????😊
Stay perfect 💓
- Samantha 💖